NSW Swap new tyre for old c/guide

safreek

ITEM: Hans dampf tyre 27.5
PRICE: swap for an old chainguide, the sort before the 05 style
EXCESS INFO: don't need a 27.5 tyre, I don't swing that way. It is brand new still boxed.
You pay post on guide, I pay post on tyre. Have another used one that has lots of life left that you can have but then you pay both lots of postage.
Or I will buy the guide if its a cheapie

IMG_20180703_153415.jpg

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Lol

I've pulled an old (MRP I think) 1x guide off my son's bighit on Sunday, I'll check if it's iscg03 and let you know.

Alternatively I have a brand new ethirteen BB mount 2x guide that I won't be using

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

safreek

Lol

I've pulled an old (MRP I think) 1x guide off my son's bighit on Sunday, I'll check if it's iscg03 and let you know.

Alternatively I have a brand new ethirteen BB mount 2x guide that I won't be using

The old 1x mrp sounds more the go, 2x would make life to eeeezy.
Cheers

safreek

Where were all these requests before I threw a lot of shitty old parts in the bin..?
Maaate, don't throw them out, I will always be a buyer of cheap shit parts,
Next up I am going to be looking for cheap as shit 26 wheels, just need to wait and see if I need qr or bolty on the drop offs, I have been led to believe some may be qr strange as it sounds

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Some were qr. They looked freaking stupid! Who does that? I think yours will be 110x20 (pre-sorted). What is the rear? I Can't really help with wheels.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Pretty sure it's an iscg03, I measured but I'm not confident enough about the difference to be sure. Not MRP either, it's truvativ. Yours for nothing if you want it, also have a 34 or 33t chainring if you want it.

Also, the drop offs are qr, the old big hit is 10mm bolt up front and rear