Swap pike 409 or Mr T for150 rear axle frame

safreek

]Item: [/b] Pikelet coil
Price range/Willing to Pay: swap
Extra Info: looking for an old dh frame in large with axle and possibly shock. Does not matter if a bit rough but no cracks. Can add loot if a nice enough frame.

Pikes appear to work, 140mm travel. Absolute classic fork that will only appreciate in value. Strawnshonz are fairly good from memory but will check later.

Can do a bouncy bouncy vid on YouTube if wanted.

Not for sale, only swap. Keep your filthy money
:eek:
Or Dingle crown Mr T, have some top stownshonz and top crown but no top internals or top. Cmon, whack up with a frame

Last edited:

safreek

Which model pike? Big difference in the awesomeness of them.
Will investigate, all I know is coil atm. All pikes are good but couldn't imagine they are truelly collectable. But cmon, at least they aren't air powered

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
]Item: [/b] Pikelet coil
Price range/Willing to Pay: swap
Extra Info: looking for an old dh frame in large with axle and possibly shock. Does not matter if a bit rough but no cracks. Can add loot if a nice enough frame.

Pikes appear to work, 140mm travel. Absolute classic fork that will only appreciate in value. Strawnshonz are fairly good from memory but will check later.

Can do a bouncy bouncy vid on YouTube if wanted.

Not for sale, only swap. Keep your filthy money
View attachment 379773
You're a sick individual.
I guarantee whatever frame you get for these won't be half as cool as these awesome forks and you'll suffer regerts for the rest of your life

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

safreek

You're a sick individual.
I guarantee whatever frame you get for these won't be half as cool as these awesome forks and you'll suffer regerts for the rest of your life

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
man, my life has been full of regerts, I'm hoping to have just 4 or 5 working bikes soon and just don't see a place for pikes ATM. Sold my monsters fairly recently and don't regert that, crypto has booted big-time. When it turns into a Milly I can buy all the goodies back.

safreek

Unfortunately I am looking for something to put parts on that I already have. A reign would not really suit some dual crown forks, and my wheels would not fit. Thanks for the offer though

safreek

Am now willing to trade the said Mr t fork for a reasonable frame. If you are not one of the usual criminals from rotorburn a bit of proof of who you are for a postage trade would be good.
There you go, offering my firstborne for a frame :eek:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Am now willing to trade the said Mr t fork for a reasonable frame. If you are not one of the usual criminals from rotorburn a bit of proof of who you are for a postage trade would be good.
There you go, offering my firstborne for a frame :eek:
I can vouch for saffy, well... Burt anyway.