Swaps page?

moorey

call me Mia
What you reckon (other) mods? I'm often wanting things, and often have excess of things. I'm usually strapped for cash, but with spares galore.
What about a swap section in the trading area?

camoshop

Banned
What you reckon (other) mods? I'm often wanting things, and often have excess of things. I'm usually strapped for cash, but with spares galore.
What about a swap section in the trading area?
Good idea, for instance im building a bike for my lady friend. I've got heaps of stuff for it but not the little thing I need, like is to post mount adapters. But got stuff Id swap for them, even if the thing I've got are considered more in value.

goose_007

Likes Dirt
Good idea

great Idea moorey. Like you I've got plenty of stuff that I'm holding onto for a rainy day but if I could swap them for things I need now that would be awesome. And in the case of value etc I'm all for paying it forward.

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
Can we swap lady friends? Or excess parts for lady friends? Or excess lady friends for parts even is greater in value?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
awesome, was waiting for an offer like this to come around...What parts do you have?.and where do you want me to send her?

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
I have a bar clamp for an X7 or X9 shifter. 9 speed from memory.
I also have one 10mm OD2 spacer in excellent condition.
Pick one. If you want both you'll need to sling some cash my way, unless you're willing to trade a moody 3.5 year old?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I have a bar clamp for an X7 or X9 shifter. 9 speed from memory.
I also have one 10mm OD2 spacer in excellent condition.
Pick one. If you want both you'll need to sling some cash my way, unless you're willing to trade a moody 3.5 year old?
no thanks, i already have 2 of them (Twin boys)...
I will take the spacer in exchange for the wife, i will try (Hips) and squeeze her into a bike box and punch some holes in the top for air..now all i need is a Giant, so i can get full use of the spacer!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I need a cable crimp. Will swap for my lady friend.

In the interests of full disclosure, I have to let you know there's quite a few kilometres on her, she's high maintenance and there is an annoying whine when she gets up to speed, that nothing seems to fix.

camoshop

Banned

In the interests of full disclosure, I have to let you know there's quite a few kilometres on her, she's high maintenance and there is an annoying whine when she gets up to speed, that nothing seems to fix.
Maybe you just need a cable expander, then that whine may turn into a ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh farrrrrkkkk ahhhhhh

Staunch

Eats Squid

Done.

Not even for sexual reasons, just like, do you realize how much organs are worth?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
yeah, i should have probably said that about mine too..there seems to be an annoying noise that comes out of it while operating, does'nt matter what i do, i can't seem to get the noise to go away!..