VIC Swapsies - ks lev integra, pf30 crankset, clipless pedals - SOLD

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I have some things with no use, looking to swap for things I can use. Ideally direct swap for like items, but I'm also chasing a left hand xt m785 lever in black. Meeting for a swap preferred, but I'll do post for burners (not Facebook users though, no no no)

Item: NS clash trail hardtail frame, L 17.5"
Price and price conditions: swapped

Item: sram pf30 crankset, no BB, 175mm arms, 2x chainrings, 104bcd
Item Condition: good-excellent
Reason for selling: nope, not doing pressfit
Price and price conditions: swap for just about anything not pressfit
Extra Info: got it with a groupset, can't use it
Pictures:

Item: clipless pedals, DX or metal cage that I don't recognise
Item Condition: usssssed
Reason for selling: have 4 sets of clipless pedals spare, this is unnecessary
Price and price conditions: swaps for a set of flats. Can take both sets of clipless if thats the going rate.
Extra Info: the dust on the DX pedals is free!
Pictures:

Item: ks lev integra, 31.6, 125mm drop
Item Condition: great, minor mark on the stanchion and some installation marks. Was on wifeys bike so didn't see a lot of use.
Reason for selling: need a 31.6 dropper with external routing. Doesn't have to be a ks, but does need to be a minimum 125 drom
Extra Info: save me from applying Drillium to one of my bikes!
Pictures:

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I like the weapons hanging on the tool board, is that for 'basic instruction reinforcement?'
nice frame, pity I have committed my efforts elsewhere!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I like the weapons hanging on the tool board, is that for 'basic instruction reinforcement?'
nice frame, pity I have committed my efforts elsewhere!
Yeah, when you think you've bought all the right stuff but standard A doesn't match standard B, out come the weapons

It's a right bummer about the frame. Ideally I'd like the exact same thing in a smaller size, but I'll take whatever at this stage. Love the matte black and even had one of the moody broody teenagers excited about it.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
any interest in the Tranny frame I have, see Hardtail for sale section
Yes

But I'm looking for a swap, hoping to not spend more dollarydoos on another frame. And you're looking to sell. And I don't think the clash is = to the tranny.

Wicked looking bike though, and the 1.5 steerer, I could be a jerk and put a set of totems on it that weigh more than my kids do

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
If your keen for a frame swap, Im down with that..but will hang onto the Hammerschmidt
I can get some measurements if you so desire, frame is a M!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
If your keen for a frame swap, Im down with that..but will hang onto the Hammerschmidt
I can get some measurements if you so desire, frame is a M!
You sure mate? The clash looks sick but I still don't think it's up to the tranny.

I'll bite though, won't try to change your mind again

Measurements would be ace, but I'd assume it's somewhere around 16-16.5" which would be about right for the kiddos

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
NS has been swapped, but now I have a dropper to swap. Save me from adding Drillium to Mr beefy, you know you prefer internal droppers anyway!

safreek

Wicked looking bike though, and the 1.5 steerer, I could be a jerk and put a set of totems on it that weigh more than my kids do

Faaark it's like you read my mind, when I looked at that frame all that hit my mind was my 1.5 marz 66. They would be soo sweet on thar hardtail .

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
The totems have found a home, and I actually want the kids to ride it so maybe not a 37kg fork for this build

I'm thinking more along the lines of my old 1.5 steerer lyriks, or maybe they can have my fox36 and I'll get something nicer for my BFe