[Syd] Butterfingers at Anndandale Hotel, 23/10

Rik

logged out
(yeh, more a Watering Hole thread, I know)

For all those in Sydney and greater metropolitan area, who love their Aussie hiphop with a slug of punk, Butterfingers are playing at The Anndandale Hotel this Saturday night. (clicky for linky) You've probably heard their tracks on TripleJ, a rather unique mix of sounds and attitude, makes for a humerous and enjoyable package. Not something to take your mother in law to go see, but I'm sure it'd be enjoyable for the average farkin user.

Butterfingers will be headlining, and supported by Baggsmen (formely known as The Hive). Baggsmen alone will be well worth the gig, live DnB/breaks done with "proper" instruments... and hopefully Butterfingers will be pulling out a live kit setup as well.
Other guests will be wombat and Rik, so come on down and check it out with us, it promises to be a top night.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Don't let the fact that me and Rik will be there scare you off :wink:

If you don't make the gig though, check out their album "Breakfast at Fatboys" (thought: I think my mum actually has that Everlast album too). It's very diverse, and pretty impressive.

RCOH

Eats Squid
They are also playing Manly Fisho's on Friday 22nd. It may be all ages, don't know.

Rik I will get back to about Annadale gig.

Butterfingers do play with live instuments, & they are so good, I had the best time last time I saw them (mind you I was blind drunk)

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
Pity swollen members one of the mountain bike industries biggest music choices in vids will be rocking faces at the gaelic club in surry hills, this show is going to be damn hard and aggressive and i will be choosing that scene.