Sydney: ---< Red Hill Ride >--- August 31st

Dicky

Punter God
that's right folks, riding Red Hill this Sunday, as i haven't been up there in a while.... actually a long while...

planning to go jumping for the first while - my jumping skills are pretty ordinary at the moment.
then see what happens from there...
meeting about midday at the jumps. bring your mates!

j-ro

Likes Dirt
Only the small jumps are still there! all the good sized ones got pulled guys! Make sure you head over to the west peak and hit the motegap. lotsa fun!

Throw in some stylz 4 me coz i am workin this sunday!

juzza

Likes Dirt
While your there make sure you hit up the North Shore trail. Obne of the best i have ever ridden. Everything is dlowing like you wouldn't believe and it is oh so super smooth!!

juzza

Likes Dirt
Hey are you sure that the bigger pallet style jumps were pulled down. I went there last week and they were still good?

Dicky

Punter God
THIS IS RIGGED now i'm stuck workin sunday as well. BuggeR.

well, you can still go and hit up Red Hill if you want.... just i won't be there...

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
I've been practicing the Griz run in my spare time. Got some nice lines sorted but I really need a chain device. FARKIN SINGLE PIVOT BIKES!!!

schwing

Likes Dirt
sleep squid , Ever tried it ?
No go for me , BIIIIIIIGGG night Saturday, I coulda snapped my head off and felt better for it .
did go for a paddle on the surfboard though. Freezie headache from the water on top of a hangover OOOOuuuuch !