Sydney riders, wanna meet up during the holidays?

Rik

logged out
I've been doing these night rides and having heaps of fun, but I crave for dirt. Unfortunately, tafe/work is a bastard, meaning I couldn't ride on weekends, but since holidays are coming up for both tafe and school, we should organise a few rides over the next few weeks.

If anyone is in for it, post here with your suggestions!

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Come up to the mountains and hit up old bathurst road in blaxland.
I can get a big group out there, that'd be sick

naz

Criminally Inane
sounds good to me...red hill, oxford falls, liz rock, san remo, blue mountains, terryhills, ourimbah, dirt!!

notb4dinner

Likes Dirt
If you's are coming up to San Remo or Ourimbah let me know. I'm in the same position as Rik due to Uni and hopefully I'll have my new frame built up and ready for a thrashing.

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have a week off uni too and would be keen to get some dirt under the tyres.

We could go to Red Hill for a day, DH runs in the morning, dirt jumps in the afternoon?

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Carlin said:
I have a week off uni too and would be keen to get some dirt under the tyres.

We could go to Red Hill for a day, DH runs in the morning, dirt jumps in the afternoon?
If you can make that redhill/oxford falls day a Tues or Sun, i'll definantly be in :)

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Listen, i have a few guys coming up to the blue mountains over the long weekend, and we're gonna be doing shuttle runs at lithgow DH all day on the saturday, if ur interested, let me know and i'll give u directions. Also, if that is no good for u, me and a couple of mates should be hitting up old bathurst roard in Blaxland again pretty soon, and that always makes for a good days riding.