Sydney Shop Search [say that fast 10 times]

kingroon

Likes Bikes
Yo..

Does anyone know the name of Hugh's new bike store in Sydney? And whereabouts it is?

I was chatting to a fellow biker who said that he'd branched off from BikeAddiction and had set up a new store his own.. Apparently it rocks, but they couldn't recall the name of the new venture..

McBain

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bikes/frames in stock: Yeti, Cannondale, Kona, GT, Norco.
Bits: a lot of brands, best to go in and see.

http://citybikedepot.com.au/

It isn't a BA offshoot, it is a completely separate enterprise. And it is sooo good to have a bike shop in the city.

kingroon

Likes Bikes
McBain said:
And it is sooo good to have a bike shop in the city.
Let's hope no-one from Clarence Street is online eh ;)

I'll defo be going down to check it out tho, I heard there's a cool coffee shop attached to it?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Ummmm, I think you'll find that Clarence street has some quite prominent members of the MTB community working there; Mike Shaw, Chris Heron, Naz......;)

Nobi Wan

Likes Dirt
hey i went to City Bike Depot last week and checked out there stuff... its all wicked man.. nice setup and top gear as well.. got me all amped up to buy shit then i realised i got no money ! hahah but they got some nice stuff. go check it out ! :cool:

rell6103

Likes Dirt
CBD rocks.

I hung out with these guys at the NZO 24 hour. Funniest guys (and girls) you will ever meet. They actually only did the day light hours (12 hours of pisstake).

These guys drank constantly over the 24 hours and raced the 12 hours getting a first, two seconds and one third in mixed and mens fours. Not only that they also had a formal dinner (in formal attire) which continued to 3 in the morning to start racing again at 6am (drunk as).

On top of this, a lap was completed in a g-string and bra, a leotard, and hugh himself completed a lap in his full formal attire.

These guys are awesome and there store rocks. Just picked up my bike today from them. They are really friendly and do an awesome job.

Go CBD