Sydney Shop with Body Armour to try on

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone could recommend a shop in Sydney that stocks body armor to try before buy?
Mainly after the softer padded knee and elbow guards. Not full on DH armor.

Stopped into Brookvale Cycles today, had Fox and ICS? But not much stock left after xmas trade.

North shore would be great, but will travel if I need to.

Cheers!

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
If you can't find anything close, i know Blackman's Parramatta has some. They for sure have 661 "veggie" range and the Gform stuff.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone could recommend a shop in Sydney that stocks body armor to try before buy?
Mainly after the softer padded knee and elbow guards. Not full on DH armor.

Stopped into Brookvale Cycles today, had Fox and ICS? But not much stock left after xmas trade.

North shore would be great, but will travel if I need to.

Cheers!
The Bike Shed Mortdale, TBSM. They have Fox, POC, 661, Alpinestars and maybe Leatt. You can try it all on. Sorry not North Shore.

Ideate

http://www.mcas.com.au/

I bought a kidney belt while I was up in Sydney a few weeks ago from mcas. They had a pretty big range and you could try it all on. But it's a bit more MX orientated.. They still had soft pads and other relevant biking stuff. An option if you're in the area?

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
http://www.mcas.com.au/

I bought a kidney belt while I was up in Sydney a few weeks ago from mcas. They had a pretty big range and you could try it all on. But it's a bit more MX orientated.. They still had soft pads and other relevant biking stuff. An option if you're in the area?
MCAS is boss. They always have last year's off road range on sale upstairs, I've got so many jerseys for like $20.. They do have a good range of protection gear, but it's mostly all hard shell as they are a moto shop. Their fork oil is also very cheap.

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Bike Shed Mortdale, TBSM. They have Fox, POC, 661, Alpinestars and maybe Leatt. You can try it all on. Sorry not North Shore.
Back to my old stomping ground, that's where I use to get my first MTB (Apollo Cheetah) serviced! Well back when they were that tiny hole in the wall shop.

Will try to make it down there next week to check it out :)

jasco

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Made the trip down to TBSM today, well worth the trip. Great service and range of gear on display.
Picked up a pair of the POC air knee guards. Will hopefully keep the knees in one piece for the riding I do!