Sydney

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Piss Appin off and hit up kentlyn mate.

Or if you only have time for a quick squirt then mill creek at menia is easy enough to navigate around.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

Or if you only have time for a quick squirt then mill creek at menia is easy enough to navigate around.
Appin isn't bad.

Camden River is fun if you like a bit of shaded techy ST. Worth a ride there IMHO.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie

Yep.

Drive to the end of Boronia Rd Kentlyn, park, and ride into the bush.

Lotsa trails, right there.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
re Kenty ... Parking at Old Kent ticks less people off or it did last time I knew anything of the area. Not sure if @Comic Book Guy is still active or still lives in the area ... but he knows the place :)

@DMan ... you've likely gone on several holidays since the OP ... but if you do come to Sydney ... and can give a couple weeks notice drop me a PM.
Happy to show you stuff or tee you up with people that can show you stuff.

Happy to point you to some nice eats and or activities depending on where you stay for none ride stuff.

I reckon its nicer riding with locals ... particularly if you arent in a real rush :)

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
re Kenty ... Parking at Old Kent ticks less people off or it did last time I knew anything of the area. Not sure if @Comic Book Guy is still active or still lives in the area ... but he knows the place :)

@DMan ... you've likely gone on several holidays since the OP ... but if you do come to Sydney ... and can give a couple weeks notice drop me a PM.
Happy to show you stuff or tee you up with people that can show you stuff.

Happy to point you to some nice eats and or activities depending on where you stay for none ride stuff.

I reckon its nicer riding with locals ... particularly if you arent in a real rush :)
That would be awesome when we make it down that way! Thanks for the hospitality. Same for you if you venture up our way too!