Tapatalk or mobile format

Just wondering if there are any plans to make this forum Tapatalk friendly or any plans to make it a mobile site for smartphones and tablets?

Thanks

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
To be fair, it's been a bit hit and miss for me too recently, so possibly having some issues at the moment.

Someone must have broken the internets again by googling google

kwikee

Likes Dirt
Tapatalk is fine, just the latest incarnation is apparently shit hence why I haven't updated and therefore still enjoy Tapatalk!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Tapatalk is fine, just the latest incarnation is apparently shit hence why I haven't updated and therefore still enjoy Tapatalk!
At the moment it's pretty broken. Taking about 15min to load unread feed, intermittently, then sometimes it's instant. Tried both WiFi and 3G.

It's shitting me, I'm actually getting things done around the house, setting a very dangerous precedent....

stirk

Burner
At the moment it's pretty broken. Taking about 15min to load unread feed, intermittently, then sometimes it's instant. Tried both WiFi and 3G.

It's shitting me, I'm actually getting things done around the house, setting a very dangerous precedent....
Ha ha ha,

Tapatalk

Making your husband more productive since version 4.9.5