Tattoo's?

floody

Wheel size expert
Hypothetically speaking, can anyone think of a cool, smallish tat thats Australia but not a southern cross?
I've got an old playing card I found which has AUSTRALIAN MADE in white relief on a black disc in the centre of the Ace of Spades, with a fleur de lise. Kind of hard to explain... TWENTY POINTS written top and bottom.

I've always thought it would make for cool ink.

wambiri

Likes Dirt
I've got an old playing card I found which has AUSTRALIAN MADE in white relief on a black disc in the centre of the Ace of Spades, with a fleur de lise. Kind of hard to explain... TWENTY POINTS written top and bottom.

I've always thought it would make for cool ink.
can you pretty please post up a pic of this?

cheers Zac.

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I go in on the 26th of jan to Get my back started. Going "master of puppets" style theme. Nothing to do with metallica. Going to be about half back and add to what I already have

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've always wanted an anatomical tattoo of some sort, something along the lines of -

or perhaps showing a whole bunch of organs, bones, veins and etc.

But I'm nowhere near deciding on a final design or anything yet, but it doesn't hurt to brainstorm. Although in saying that, my ideal tat would be my forearm and hand done so it looks like the skin/flesh has been peeled away, showing my robot skeleton and wiring underneath! Something to amaze everyone, and scare all the kiddies ;)

A bamboo tattoo I got in Nothern Thailand !
/Users/brucewolk/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2004/Travel Pics File/Northern Thailand and Lao 018.jpg

piggy pie

Likes Bikes
A bamboo tattoo I got in Nothern Thailand !
/Users/brucewolk/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2004/Travel Pics File/Northern Thailand and Lao 018.jpg
wish i could see the photo, i really think that if you are going to be fully inked you should pay some respect to the old style way of doing it and get bamboo'd or boned. not saying all of it should be done the hard way but props to the warriors(male and female)who suffered through this ordeal (some died) if you think a facial tattoo looks bad, as ridiculous as some of you think go tell the next kiwi with the tribals. apparently at the gold coast tattoo show there will be many traditional tattooists doing their stuff

stringbean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've always wanted an anatomical tattoo of some sort, something along the lines of -

or perhaps showing a whole bunch of organs, bones, veins and etc.

But I'm nowhere near deciding on a final design or anything yet, but it doesn't hurt to brainstorm. Although in saying that, my ideal tat would be my forearm and hand done so it looks like the skin/flesh has been peeled away, showing my robot skeleton and wiring underneath! Something to amaze everyone, and scare all the kiddies ;)
i've always wanted something simmilar, maby not quite to big, a few ribs or something like that.

dude im only young so i cant get a tatoo, but it depends what you want really covered, but check out andreu lacondeguys tatoo on his right arm, hope you get an awesome one

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Righto, so I know have a fairly decent idea of my next tat. Half sleeve, upper half that is/half chest. Going for an ocean/water/marine side of things and wanting the central part of the sleeve to be a shipwreck. The top of the water will be at the shoulder/chest with rays coming through the water down to the ship (think sunrays coming through clouds sort of affect). Elbow end of the sleeve Im wanting to be reef/ocean floor and the in between to comprise of various pretty little sea creatures, you know...lil nemos and pretty starfishies....or not....but yes, sea life so perhaps a ray, shark and such.
General idea in place
Colour wise at the moment Im leaning towards just black/grey shading instead of colour but if I can get colour to work then maybe. It will be a 360' sleeve so inside of the arm as well
Only problem, its hard to find any decent images of wrecks to be used. Want the wreck to be on a slightly sideways angle sitting on the reef/floor so that the afore mentioned cute little sea creatures can be coming through it. Any ideas of where to find said images or anyone have images
Go nuts with images, Ive had it in my head how it will be but am still open to ideas

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bit of a dig.

Heres a pic of mine with the recent work I had done. Still need another 2 or more hours but it turned out okay considering how rough it was before.

I'm pretty stuck with what I'm going to get written in the banner. It was originaly meant to look like a scroll but instead I was lumped with this shit.