TDF 2021

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I thought there was going to be some Pavè in the stage and he was making sure the headset was not loose
You would hope they would be up there with the best bike mechanics on the planet, it's their full time job.
They have measurements and angles for every part on the bike for each rider.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Cav melt down, not good. The world gets to see the stress head of a 35yr old sprinter with 1 chance left to get the TDF win record. Wasn't a good look.
I'm a big Cav fan, that was a shit display.
I haven't really watched the last couple of days. the race is over, unless poga-armstrong does a froome and headbutts a car or building at 60+km/hr

Is it this one? What a fucking petulant little child.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
No record for Cav. Best outcome, I reckon. He can share the record with the great man.

Solid finish to three weeks in the saddle by SuperWout.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
You would hope they would be up there with the best bike mechanics on the planet, it's their full time job.
They have measurements and angles for every part on the bike for each rider.
They are the best mechanics on the planet, don't doubt that, but believe me, some of the riders need the best pshycologists as well as mechanics. Being a bike mechanic at shops for the past twenty years, in Europe, the USA and now Australia and coming into contact with both pro riders and pro mechanics, I can tell you that some of them need a straight head as well as a straight headest to operate.
Cadel Evans was notorious for throwing the biggest hissy fits if the most minute thing on his bike wasn't correct. His long time mechanic at Lotto told me that 50% of the time, when Cadel threw the bike back at him, he just parked it, waited for Evans to calm down and gave it back to him, saying it was fixed and off he'd ride, happy as.
I think if you're trying to become THE winningest rider in TDF history, you are kind of entitled to offload a few nerves in the direction of you bike and mechanic. None of the boys I spoke to ever complained about their riders. Thye knew it was all part of the game to get them in the right headspace.
Just my two pence worth.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
No record for Cav. Best outcome, I reckon. He can share the record with the great man.

Solid finish to three weeks in the saddle by SuperWout.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
Soooo happy that cavendish didn't win the Paris final stage. He would have been such an insufferable Twat.

It would have been good to see Michael Matthews win the green jersey for a second time. I note that the commentators talked about how Matthews was positive, upbeat and generally in a good humour, with no tantys or hissy fits. Matthews said that he didn't have a crack leadout train like Deceuninck Quickstep, but he praised his Bike Exchange teammates, and didn't use it as an excuse.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I enjoyed that Tour.

Look forward to Caleb coming back next year and denying Cav the opportunity to hold the record.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
He just picked up the green jersey and won a bunch of stages. He's got another tour in him, even if it's just to get on a team, win one stage and suddenly develop a sore knee.