TDF 2021

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The Manx Missile has tonight's stage and tomorrows stage to equal or beat Merckx's 34 wins.

Cav on 33 now, next 2 stages are flattish then into the hills and mountains till the 19th, ITT on the 20th and Champs Elysees on the 21st.

If he doesn't get it in the next 2 stages it will be hard work for the next 5 stages to stay within the time cut.

Hope he does it, the bloke has had a rough run with bad luck and rejection.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
All this booty should have been in Caleb's treasure chest

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
Agreed, but as above, happy to see Cav getting his last hurrah after the last five years. Hopefully he can get through the alps without getting time cut and top it off with a win on the Champs-Élysées.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
And another green jersey to add to the stash.
Pretty good after Sagans green run as an intermediate sprint winner and in the mix with the finish dominated for many years.

Sagan is an awesome all rounder and has taken the green away from the pure sprinters in recent years.

Sagan is an absolute legend without a doubt and has been in my TDF fantasy team for years... traded him out this year after stage 1 :(

We all get old and tired... but WTF is Cav doing. Its as if the last hurrah has made him pedal out of his skin, knowing he had very few chances left... last nights win was knife edge precision. Not something a novice sprinter with just SPEED can do, it takes experience when they are in the mix of fast riders.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Well, that was weird!

*When I made that above post, it came out four times. Now it's only two; even weirder.

Last edited: