T'd'France "bad stuff"...

naz

Criminally Inane
they did show it live. lol i was watchin n fuck it was funny, replay the dude gets owned n so he should.

the fucken crowd on some stages nearly knock the riders off its insane good that spastic crowd get hurt when they put the riders in danger.

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
He got what was comming to him!

The people that run along side like that are such morons!

Any idea if he copped any injuries?

Now, Bonnet, can you explain your Photobucket title to me please....... :confused: :p

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
johnny said:
Now, Bonnet, can you explain your Photobucket title to me please....... :confused: :p
well, i make love to bunny's...simple

Nah, its someone elses account i linked to. Came across it on the MTBR forums. Goes by the same username as well if your extra curious.

ASH

Skin

Likes Dirt
naz said:
they did show it live. lol i was watchin n fuck it was funny, replay the dude gets owned n so he should.

the fucken crowd on some stages nearly knock the riders off its insane good that spastic crowd get hurt when they put the riders in danger.
True.... and the riders get penalised if the crowd touch them...

This is my take on it ....

Attachments

Ryan

Radministrator
I saw that happen live, the best part of all was that the rider and cameraman both stopped for a grand total of about 3 seconds to abuse the guy they just ran over then hopped back on the bike and started filming again, champions!

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Is there something absent in my personality that makes me blind to the allure of running along side a bicyclist?

bradh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ahaha... i watched pretty much all of le tour, but must have missed that bit; that's indeed priceless. fucken yobs.

p.s. i am a sadist.

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
almost as stupid as the XC loser (yes im using it in context here) who decided to ride up a DH run on a practice day.

he also failed to head warning of 30 spectators, and only jumped out of the way (with a huge "oh shit" face) when he saw me coming at him doing about 50km/h

still, hope the camera was alright. that stuff aint cheap

W2ttsy

bomber1

Banned
Skin said:
True.... and the riders get penalised if the crowd touch them...

This is my take on it ....
the second pic says 'watching an american get run over'....did the telecast sayt that he was an american or are you just stereotyping?

scblack

Leucocholic
bomber1 said:
the second pic says 'watching an american get run over'....did the telecast sayt that he was an american or are you just stereotyping?
I reckon he's just hoping. :D

RCOH

Eats Squid
bomber1 said:
The bloke not run over is wearing a Team Discovery Channel jersey, I guess it assumed that the 2 blokes running were mates & from USA.

timduncan

Likes Dirt
ahhhh........ i dont think they are from the US but last time i looked that wasnt a american flag that is imbetween the moto and the dude ... ( who is a cyclist ,loving the lycra tan )

Skin

Likes Dirt
bomber1 said:
but the second cyclist is wearing the same shirt... does that mean they're all mates and all from the US?
I'm stereotyping, deal with it, is the glass always half empty with you ?

If i've honestly offended any American's ... sorry ...

naz

Criminally Inane
he didnt he fucked his spleen he got bucked like every hucker should. not ex huckers though only purebreds like Inverted. he's a hack i mean huck. :p