team members for jetblack 12hr and Scott 24hr

chica

Likes Dirt
Hi Girls
trying to get a few girls teams sorted for the Jetblack 12hr in Sydney in August and also the Scott 24hr in Canberra in October.
Teams of 4 or 6, fast or social approaches. You'll be guaranteed a fun and enjoyable weekend at these 2 events.

Jetblack 12hr is held at Dargle Farm, just north of Sydney and is only an 11km loop. A fun course with a fun environment. Last year we had a bunch of girls enter for their first MTB event and we had a blast. Event is already on sale.

Scott 24hr is held at Stromlo, Canberra and whilst a bit more technical than Dargle Farm is one of if not the best MTB park in Australia. Again last year we entered this event, for many our first 24hr event and for some their first ever MTB race and we walked away with 4 podium positions. Event is going on sale any day now.

if you're interested in joining a team, message me.

if you have any questions message me as well :)

pinkbike

Likes Dirt
Hi Girls
trying to get a few girls teams sorted for the Jetblack 12hr in Sydney in August and also the Scott 24hr in Canberra in October.
Teams of 4 or 6, fast or social approaches. You'll be guaranteed a fun and enjoyable weekend at these 2 events.

Jetblack 12hr is held at Dargle Farm, just north of Sydney and is only an 11km loop. A fun course with a fun environment. Last year we had a bunch of girls enter for their first MTB event and we had a blast. Event is already on sale.

Scott 24hr is held at Stromlo, Canberra and whilst a bit more technical than Dargle Farm is one of if not the best MTB park in Australia. Again last year we entered this event, for many our first 24hr event and for some their first ever MTB race and we walked away with 4 podium positions. Event is going on sale any day now.

if you're interested in joining a team, message me.

if you have any questions message me as well :)
I know a few girls who may be keen, I've directed them to this thread. :)

Le Matelot

Canberra Off-Road Cyclists
Scott 24hr is held at Stromlo, Canberra [on the weekend of 8 and 9 October 2011] and whilst a bit more technical than Dargle Farm is one of if not the best MTB park in Australia. Again last year we entered this event, for many our first 24hr event and for some their first ever MTB race and we walked away with 4 podium positions. Event is going on sale any day now.
Online entries are open here.