Teeter Totter

Bazil_1

Likes Dirt
I plan to build a moveable Teeter Totter this week and was wondering if anyone has any dimensions of ones they have made. Im thinking about half a metre high and 3.6 metres long (to start with).

for 100$ u can build an awsome one that would be bullit proof. 4.8 long (u can cut beams down to size. but from bunnings at taren point u can get all the stuff u need. i will help u build it if u want

Bazil_1

Likes Dirt
Ive got all the wood i need, and all the right equiptment to build it. How high is that one 4.8 metres long?

i build a 4.8 long ladder and thats not that long. if ur see saw'in it in the middle any more than 1.5 m off the ground it starts to get a bit steep. i woul;d consider what height u want it and what lenght. u might need to make the take off higher than the down ramp so u get the most fun out of it, u dont wanna be riding up 45 degrees

CanCer

Likes Dirt
However you build it, make sure one end (the begining) is heavier than the other, if only by a little, so that when your over it it 'resets' itself so the person behind you can do it too.