Terra Australis 2011 Results

Le Matelot

Canberra Off-Road Cyclists
Stage 2 - Progress at 1500

Stage 2 is under way - about half the teams have come in, with Jason McAvoy and Andrew Hall taking out the 97 Km stage in 5:20:28. Jess Douglas tore a sidewall and the 27 minutes she and Brad Davies lost to Mark Fenner and Jo Wall have seen the Torg Riders (Fenner and Wall) lead Mixed Pairs by 16 minutes after Stage 2.

Photo Album started for Stage 2

Progress Results at 1500 are attached:

View attachment TA_2011_St2_1500.pdf

Last edited:

Pizzaz

Likes Dirt
Blog from the final day of T3 at http://bit.ly/fULA1v

Cheers... an amazing event and one that should be on everyone's must do list... my hats is off to the guys that have another 4 days of racing to go as I'm shattered!

Pizzaz

Likes Dirt
No results yet and last I heard it was cold and pouring with rain... seems like its a tough day out for those guys!

Le Matelot

Canberra Off-Road Cyclists
Stage 5 Progress Results at 1625

No results yet and last I heard it was cold and pouring with rain... seems like its a tough day out for those guys!
Yep - that's spot on. Just got back from the saddle on the SW corner of Buffalo. The waterfalls are very impressive (when you can see them through the clouds).

Tough day at the office... Jason and Andrew came in first in 6:43:47, with Jason riding the last 35Km without a saddle.

Progress results at 1625:

View attachment TA_Stage5_1625.pdf

Photo Album started here - but its pretty soggy.

mcdoned

Likes Dirt
Tough day at the office... Jason and Andrew came in first in 6:43:47, with Jason riding the last 35Km without a saddle.
Absolute legends. Jason is a trooper, and Andy.... well, people had better get used to seeing the name "Andrew Hall" at the top of results sheets!