Terrorism: Paris, Syria, Turkey, Belgium, Florida......

floody

Wheel size expert
If you look at Japan they actually made an interpreted Koran in Japanese and no other is allowed in the country, permits given to the applicants from Islamic countries are very low. They have hardly had a problem with ISIS or any bad Muslim activity.
This is a complete load of bullshit; in fact not even, it's actually horseshit. Yes there is a relatively low number of people residing in Japan from majority muslim states; this is a demographic thing, not a policy platform, not many applications means not many visas/residencies.

There may well be a Japanese interpreted Qur'an. There is no restriction on religion in Japan, freedom of religion is explicitly framed in their legislature. You can import a Qur'an in any language you like, you could stand on a street corner and preach it, there is literally no restriction. Japan has a number of mosques and Islamic promotion organisations that are well established (like well pre-WW2). All the other 'fakts' in that particular macro/chain email/hate page fodder/list are also horseshit, save for the bits about muslims having to follow the law of the land (like they have to practically everywhere). Feel free to post it up and I'm happy to bust each and every piece of absolute, utter bollocks in it.

Religion in Japan is a muddled beast. There is a sect in a little town called Shingo who fervently believe they have the resting place of Jesus Christ, said to have travelled to Japan via Siberia, settled down to grow garlic, married a local lass, fathered some kids and died there at the age of 106.
External traditions mix and meld with the existing Shinto, Buddhist and ancient animist ones.

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Oh man, those chain emails are the bane of my existence. People write absolute nonsense, spread them around as if they are "you're not going to believe this..." type facts and idiots just soak them up.

What kind of an idiot believes anything in a chain email these days? "Holy shit, some one who I'll never meet wrote something anonymously that aligns with my biases. I am totally going to believe it and repeat it to others as cold hard fact".

Just astounding how easily people are led.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
It's not an over representation of Islamic terrorism. True, the casualties are higher I the last couple of attacks, but of the 30 attacks since 1985, 11 are directly attributed to Islamic Jihad, and I e of those, the assailant denies it was terrorism and claims it was simply a failed robbery attempt. And another was more a carjacking than a terror attack. So a generous 10.
Not sure how you counted it but, from 2000, I count 10 out of 15.

There is a sect in a little town called Shingo who fervently believe they have the resting place of Jesus Christ, said to have travelled to Japan via Siberia, settled down to grow garlic, married a local lass, fathered some kids and died there at the age of 106.
External traditions mix and meld with the existing Shinto, Buddhist and ancient animist ones.
Well that's a lot more believable than the other story :p

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
This is a complete load of bullshit; in fact not even, it's actually horseshit. Yes there is a relatively low number of people residing in Japan from majority muslim states; this is a demographic thing, not a policy platform, not many applications means not many visas/residencies.

There may well be a Japanese interpreted Qur'an. There is no restriction on religion in Japan, freedom of religion is explicitly framed in their legislature. You can import a Qur'an in any language you like, you could stand on a street corner and preach it, there is literally no restriction. Japan has a number of mosques and Islamic promotion organisations that are well established (like well pre-WW2). All the other 'fakts' in that particular macro/chain email/hate page fodder/list are also horseshit, save for the bits about muslims having to follow the law of the land (like they have to practically everywhere). Feel free to post it up and I'm happy to bust each and every piece of absolute, utter bollocks in it.

Religion in Japan is a muddled beast. There is a sect in a little town called Shingo who fervently believe they have the resting place of Jesus Christ, said to have travelled to Japan via Siberia, settled down to grow garlic, married a local lass, fathered some kids and died there at the age of 106.
I can only go on what I have read. Have you lived there recently ?
http://chersonandmolschky.com/2015/04/13/islamic-terrorism-japan/

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/japan-the-land-without-muslims/comment-page-3/

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Holy Jesus glue sniffing Christ, man!!

You've actually discovered something more incredible than a chain email, lol.

You're getting your views on Islam from a self avowed hardcore right wing Israeli activist.

Lol, well played!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Now now...let's not overlook the facts here:
- Japanese women tend to be very attractive.
- Japanese women like foreign men.
- Japanese women love dudes with beards.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Oh man, those chain emails are the bane of my existence. People write absolute nonsense, spread them around as if they are "you're not going to believe this..." type facts and idiots just soak them up.

What kind of an idiot believes anything in a chain email these days? "Holy shit, some one who I'll never meet wrote something anonymously that aligns with my biases. I am totally going to believe it and repeat it to others as cold hard fact".

You're getting your views on Islam from a self avowed hardcore right wing Israeli activist.

Lol, well played!
Johnny...if it wasn't true the filters and moderators would delete it.

Flow-Rider

Burner

Lol, well played!
How do I know that you're not a ring leader for ISIS and Floody is your right hand man. I can't just walk up to some Japs in the street and ask them if it is true. My only view is to try and respect every race. Watching people die for stupid reasons is very disappointing.

Drizz

Likes Dirt
So you championing Xenophobia as a positive attribute of the society? To be fair to the Japanese they have the same attitude towards all things foreign and not just Islam: it's also this sort of attitude that makes countries like China/Korea/Japan having a hard time to move on from WWII unlike the Europeans - anytime political opportunist can fan their nationalism to suit their aims.

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Everyone check out the bolt report fan page on facebook for the best primary resources related to this discussion.

golden path

Banned
We'll get a bigger attack here.

Just a matter of time.

Those of you who are pro-Islam can post on how great a culture it is when maybe your family or friends are caught up in it.

Maybe you can even vote for the new Australian Muslim Party.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Let's not forget the largest terrorist attack in Japan was committed by a guy who thought he was the God of his own cult.

Japan has the strictest immigration policy of any OPEC nation. Japanese are very tolerant on a day to day, skin deep level, but there is still an underlying feeling of racism/supremacy.. Especially over other yellow/brown skin nations.

Who is still getting chain emails in 2015?
We'll get a bigger attack here.

Just a matter of time.

Those of you who are pro-Islam can post on how great a culture it is when maybe your family or friends are caught up in it.

Maybe you can even vote for the new Australian Muslim Party.
I wish I had made my username golden_path to guarantee my ascendency above the terrorists.

golden path

Banned
Some of you guys are shining examples of why we are rooted here.

Thank fuck there wren't as many fine patriots and nationalists like you guys in WW1 and WW2.

The western world is going to lose to Islam, is going to be Islamised and you guys are quislings to it.

I hope your kids enjoy the sort of nation you want to leave for them. Especially the girls.

:pop2:

scblack

Leucocholic
Some of you guys are shining examples of why we are rooted here.

Thank fuck there wren't as many fine patriots and nationalists like you guys in WW1 and WW2.

The western world is going to lose to Islam, is going to be Islamised and you guys are quislings to it.

I hope your kids enjoy the sort of nation you want to leave for them. Especially the girls.

:pop2:
Hey, bermshot did open another account. Sneaky bugger.