That's why we can't have nice things....

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgunzer

Likes Dirt
Urban DH said:
everyone is is able to work fo a living should!
Yeah, even offering to fix things up for shirt money. I know you won't do it cause charity work or volunteering isn't just in you. You need hugs

Is that where you eat too much protein and don't shit?
Haha! Sorry...Meant BLUDGING

SuperSix

Likes Dirt
S6, Sierra6 is acronym for SuperSix

Sober now so I think I might start thinking of build a rail gun to launch tungsten dicks just for fun.

MODS RID US OF THIS JIBBER JABBER
You know I previously politely asked the MOD(s) to change my login ID but was ignored?
SuperSix was Gunzee's practical joke when he was urging me to sign up to this board.

And Wombat, charging more than 15% to make a margin is a bit sus and I do my fair share in supporting LBSs and I pay full price if and when I can. That being said, I know enough how global economics affect the price of goods, not to mention the politics involved.

Gunzee, maybe it's YOU who should have refrained from posting regarding this. Now you're copping undue flak for a stinker of a Monday. Not that I got anything against your intentions of airing employment problems of Australia, but hey, why is it up to us to do the right thing? Nobody's paying you to be some sorta whit knightor something.

You missed the part where I saw no one was at the repair bay and I asked when is tech coming back, which opened the discussion of me asking if I could offer my mech hobby for some bus money and sandwiches. It raised his interest and asked me further what my qualifications were so I told him, but then he raised his terms of employment on the spot and I was to offer "unconditional loyalty full time", and I politely declined cause I'm only I'm not asking for much in return. He went on to belittle my Cert III qualification and said that its in a different discipline and that's how things headed south on how I explained to him how much of an @$$ he is giving me that kind of work condition. After a few more exchanges, it seemed like he was able to comprehed that I'm not the type of guy who won't eat dick (Hi moorey! Still tryng to level up with me for making you eat cock shaped cakes? Come on! Why won't you man up? At least eat a cow's dick. Here's one for you from wiki).

Gunzee also forgot how the bad vibe of CLink came on. After I came out the door as I was going back my way, I bumped and spoke to another mate whose been a labourer in the construction industry for the last 15 years and struck a hard time preGFC and the talk was about how CLink was giving him hard choices, and thus the ill sentiment towards genuinely people in tough situations. He's got a colorful history but if you get to know him, he's true blue and he,s a top bloke. He's been on and off wellfare since GFC and he needs to bite the hard one to chalk up some work hour. You see, someone's political agenda has to be bourne by a somebody else, and I can't just see why it should be people like him doing it.

Xano, I didn' t get agro because the shopkeeper said no. I made it clear to him that I'm offering a service for a weekly ticket and some sandwiches. It must have come across to him as I'm his god and he can't say no to me.

All I want to get across is, I'm nobody's slave and I do professional / craftsman level work at agreed price(s). I can't recall how many times I passed on a lucrative IT job and referred someone else for it because it is just not my cup of tea anymore. I knew people who get paid from donations (making Au$22k a year) and could have made a fortune on their work, but they do work for the love of the job. Any of you who think it's silly, enjoy your livelihood cause that guy is in it for what makes of him. Besides, you're probably the type that advocates eating dicks.

:rant:

Urban DH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, even offering to fix things up for shirt money. I know you won't do it cause charity work or volunteering isn't just in you. You need hugs

Haha! Sorry...Meant BLUDGING
oi! i get hungged plenty! i do loads of stuff for nothing if the cause is just or the job is for some one who deserves is, as for people who dont deserve a freebie i wont, such as my self, if some one like me asked me to make or do soomething for free i'd tell em their dreaming because they can afford to pay someone else or they dont need a freebie

also i think if you have a good set of skills at a high level and you choose to do "voulenter" work or work for cheap then that is your choice, you can go and get a ful time job and make real bucks or you can shut up and stop complaining!

Nautonier

Eats Squid
S6 is POed cause he can't work for 2metre long sandwiches or 1.5kg of BBQ beef ribs on a bike shop.

Better?
Not really, I don't think 2 metre long sandwiches exist and I have never see 1.5 kg of BBQ ribs sitting on top of a bike shop.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Sober now so I think I might start thinking of build a rail gun to launch tungsten dicks just for fun.

You know I previously politely asked the MOD(s) to change my login ID but was ignored?
SuperSix was Gunzee's practical joke when he was urging me to sign up to this board.

And Wombat, charging more than 15% to make a margin is a bit sus and I do my fair share in supporting LBSs and I pay full price if and when I can. That being said, I know enough how global economics affect the price of goods, not to mention the politics involved.

Gunzee, maybe it's YOU who should have refrained from posting regarding this. Now you're copping undue flak for a stinker of a Monday. Not that I got anything against your intentions of airing employment problems of Australia, but hey, why is it up to us to do the right thing? Nobody's paying you to be some sorta whit knightor something.

You missed the part where I saw no one was at the repair bay and I asked when is tech coming back, which opened the discussion of me asking if I could offer my mech hobby for some bus money and sandwiches. It raised his interest and asked me further what my qualifications were so I told him, but then he raised his terms of employment on the spot and I was to offer "unconditional loyalty full time", and I politely declined cause I'm only I'm not asking for much in return. He went on to belittle my Cert III qualification and said that its in a different discipline and that's how things headed south on how I explained to him how much of an @$$ he is giving me that kind of work condition. After a few more exchanges, it seemed like he was able to comprehed that I'm not the type of guy who won't eat dick (Hi moorey! Still tryng to level up with me for making you eat cock shaped cakes? Come on! Why won't you man up? At least eat a cow's dick. Here's one for you from wiki).

Gunzee also forgot how the bad vibe of CLink came on. After I came out the door as I was going back my way, I bumped and spoke to another mate whose been a labourer in the construction industry for the last 15 years and struck a hard time preGFC and the talk was about how CLink was giving him hard choices, and thus the ill sentiment towards genuinely people in tough situations. He's got a colorful history but if you get to know him, he's true blue and he,s a top bloke. He's been on and off wellfare since GFC and he needs to bite the hard one to chalk up some work hour. You see, someone's political agenda has to be bourne by a somebody else, and I can't just see why it should be people like him doing it.

Xano, I didn' t get agro because the shopkeeper said no. I made it clear to him that I'm offering a service for a weekly ticket and some sandwiches. It must have come across to him as I'm his god and he can't say no to me.

All I want to get across is, I'm nobody's slave and I do professional / craftsman level work at agreed price(s). I can't recall how many times I passed on a lucrative IT job and referred someone else for it because it is just not my cup of tea anymore. I knew people who get paid from donations (making Au$22k a year) and could have made a fortune on their work, but they do work for the love of the job. Any of you who think it's silly, enjoy your livelihood cause that guy is in it for what makes of him. Besides, you're probably the type that advocates eating dicks.

:rant:

Holy crap, this is an even more retarded effort than the OP. FWIW I wouldn't hire you and I don't know anyone who would. Have you ever thought about electro-shock treatment?

Last edited:

kgunzer

Likes Dirt
So how come you don't get it that he was keen?

Sounds like you're being driven off cliff and now you're reversing. BIG TIME!

I'll be back later to see where this thread goes for having nice things.

BTW, how dafuq do you eat Soup Number Five ??? Thought I was weird, but...

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
(Hi moorey! Still tryng to level up with me for making you eat cock shaped cakes? Come on! Why won't you man up? At least eat a cow's dick. Here's one for you from wiki).
(Besides, you're probably the type that advocates eating dicks.
Nobody is going to take you seriously if you add these pointless and irrelevant statements into your already difficult to read argument. We are simple people, please explain your problems in simple terms.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Mate I have no doubt you could school me on global politics and econ policy, but if you honestly think that a 15% margin in a retail industry like this is excessive, then I'd just repeat my thought that you don't have much idea of the realities of running such a business.

Edit: apologies, replied on my phone before and didn't see that this was locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.