The 2011 Parts/Bikes Thread... !!!

merc-blue

Likes Bikes and Dirt
they look sick and 822 grams if that is with a BB they will be sick! if the RRP is competitive and come in a 73mm BB they will be on my bike

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
they look sick and 822 grams if that is with a BB they will be sick! if the RRP is competitive and come in a 73mm BB they will be on my bike
They should be coming in 68mm, 73mm and 83mm, in 175mm, 170mm and 165mm length.

merc-blue

Likes Bikes and Dirt
VIVID AIR, nothing that new.

But does anyone know a likely RRP. under a grand?
seriously want one! although I can imagine it being high maintainance

Blackthorn

Likes Dirt
Is it just me or does that photo make it look like the piggy back will slam straight into the air valve under compression?

floody

Wheel size expert
Slopestyle DMR should have stayed in the designer's head. Pedals look good, interestingly don't look like Wellgo any more going off the axle...could be wrong though.

Descendant cranks look great. About bloody time! The achilles heel of the Holzfeller was definitely the lead pipe of a BB they were stuck with.

Last edited:

Ben-e

Captain Critter!
Slopestyle DMR should have stayed in the designer's head. Pedals look good, interestingly don't look like Wellgo any more going off the axle...could be wrong though.
I agree, that slopestyle frame looks a little wrong, particularly that pissy little linkage..

The DMR 898 on the other hand looks pump! I really really want one.

One thing that is become ever so evident, particularly from scrolling through this thread, is the amount of trailbikes coming onto the market that have DJ similar geometry, kinda Bottle Rocket esq. Awesome!

Last edited:

dilstubs

Likes Dirt

Descendant cranks look great. About bloody time! The achilles heel of the Holzfeller was definitely the lead pipe of a BB they were stuck with.
Really? The slopestyle looks fucking sweet in my opinion, simple, yet sophisticated. And sexy, can't leave that. But, I guess, each to our own.

floody

Wheel size expert
It looks like some sort of meccano set backyard fabrication. Who would seriously design a steel dual suspension slopestyle bike in 2010?