The 2020 Orange Alpine 6 is Totally Overhauled - But Looks Exactly the Same

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
After getting caught in the rain In the RNP on Wednesday I can definitely see the appeal.
So much sand getting in places it shouldn’t.
I have a good friend that has been hitting up the RNP quite a bit lately. You guy must cross paths.
The RNP does drain well, mostly, but that sticky, gritty sandy stuff is the worst. Thank god disc brakes have fixed a bit part of that one.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Because they’re cheaper than an orange?

I probably have seen your mate around loftus. It is my local, been riding there consistently for 15 years or so.
Could be, nothing is too cheap by the time it lands here unfortunately.

My friend is messing around there week days on a Bullit. Can't miss one of those

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I
You sir, are a villain and a scoundrel!!!!

I call 'em how I see 'em, and that sir is a pig with lipstick. I also draw particular attention to Orange having joined the ranks of bike designers who opt for a curvature of tubes that is so slight that at first glance it almost looks straight, then it offends.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Could be, nothing is too cheap by the time it lands here unfortunately.

My friend is messing around there week days on a Bullit. Can't miss one of those
I can count how many bullits I’ve seen on one hand, there’ll be no mistaking him!

I

I call 'em how I see 'em, and that sir is a pig with lipstick. I also draw particular attention to Orange having joined the ranks of bike designers who opt for a curvature of tubes that is so slight that at first glance it almost looks straight, then it offends.
and what do your bikes look like? Were are the PYR’s? You sling alot of shit without offering anything to back it up.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I can count how many bullits I’ve seen on one hand, there’ll be no mistaking him!

and what do your bikes look like? Were are the PYR’s? You sling alot of shit without offering anything to back it up.
My bikes look like a pile of unloved wasted dollars...there's a lot of unassembled heart ache going on. One of my "friends" (because friends don't say these things) recently suggested I sell him one of my frames because "you'll never build it" and "you don't even ride anymore". So raw.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I haven't sneaked off there for mid weeker for a quite a few months now. Rides when few others are out riding are gold.
Loftus, I have to admit, is an up and down techy grinder, well, it was the routes I've been there and has handed my tired arse to me on a rusty platter.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
My bikes look like a pile of unloved wasted dollars...there's a lot of unassembled heart ache going on. One of my "friends" (because friends don't say these things) recently suggested I sell him one of my frames because "you'll never build it" and "you don't even ride anymore". So raw.
I sense a 'The Poods Builds a Bike' Thread coming up soon kids.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I sense a 'The Poods Builds a Bike' Thread coming up soon kids.
Poodle builds many bikes...I've got
  • Dh rebuild
  • Fr touch ups
  • Ss/trail build
  • Ss tune and reveal
  • Hard tail x 2 for build and move
  • the big diet for a friend's kid's bike.

Assuming nothing else pops up along the way. I think one day I'll start.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I haven't sneaked off there for mid weeker for a quite a few months now. Rides when few others are out riding are gold.
Loftus, I have to admit, is an up and down techy grinder, well, it was the routes I've been there and has handed my tired arse to me on a rusty platter.
Yep, it hammers you. Short downs, short ups and all the rocks to get hung up on.