The 2nd Spectacle Trailer

DOM

Eats Squid
arrr ... I need the race-o-vision one ... the hi-quality one was a little blurry.

Yeah Clay Porter from Distiction productions is a top guy ... weve got a few copies coming for giveaway's.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Tim!

They have given us a tentative release date of November 1st...so be prepared to win yourself a copy late november....hope you like getting naked for the camera! :p

Ive watched this trailer bulk and it looks soooo good!

Anyone who can tell me the name of that song wins a free pat on the back.

Adi

It's my birthday!
That was super! It's a definate must-get :D

Gotta love that overhead camera angle on the start of the video :D

DOM

Eats Squid
Im an idiot .... i accidentally d/loaded the ( Spectacle ) not 2nd spectacle ... his first movie was pretty sick aswell ..... Jared is in the first one ... i d/loaded the proper one before ... SICKKK

Jared

Yeti Cycles
song is, Normal Like You - As You're Told

whats the go josh, u told me they had nuthin on kazaa, its there with bulk users

DOM

Eats Squid
Is BFF doing Spectacle ? CLay never said anything about em ... I know Rise will be .. we are waiting on Rise and Drift2 from Robbie but Clay is sending Spectacle2 direct to us.

I asked him if we could pimp any news for him example ... distribution etc and i posted a big news peice on it .. never said anything about Black Pheonix ... would be good though as this movie looks the goods.

*loves race vids*

Tim

Likes Dirt
Hey Dom,

i emailed him about the first vid and he told me BPF was going to be distributing them.

Tim