The Astrix has started

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I'm a pretty strong solid fella and can barely control him when he is keen.
Head collar for the win on that one.

We had a Brindle Dane, a stubborn Groodle, and currently have a Wolfhound/Mastiff and they work/worked on all three. Pulls their head away.

Another option is a harness that clips on the chest. Don't use one that clips on the back, you may as well attach a sled a ride around town :)

Top looking dog! We'd love another Dane one day

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Looks great! Those pedals though, EAD shins.

Keen to hear how you get on with the new gear and clutch.

Burt looks awesome, it’s good you have the patience for him, abused dogs are hard work. Rewarding as fuck, but hard.

safreek

Head collar for the win on that one.

We had a Brindle Dane, a stubborn Groodle, and currently have a Wolfhound/Mastiff and they work/worked on all three. Pulls their head away.

Another option is a harness that clips on the chest. Don't use one that clips on the back, you may as well attach a sled a ride around town :)

Top looking dog! We'd love another Dane one day
yeah I tried one of those head things, to much like a muzzle and gets very aggressive when tried.
He actually used to be very friendly to strangers, kids and all, one day a vet tried to muzzle him to give him a date fingering, got the muzzle a couple of inches near his face and he launched, never been the same since.
They are beautiful dogs though, couldn't imagine life without him, all the dramas and everything

safreek

Looks great! Those pedals though, EAD shins.

Keen to hear how you get on with the new gear and clutch.

Burt looks awesome, it’s good you have the patience for him, abused dogs are hard work. Rewarding as fuck, but hard.
Will report back tomorrow as I am going for a 20ish km ride, hopefully no droppig of chains. +1 in abused dogs, he may be a bastard but so am I, perfect match

safreek

Sweet, just got back from the ride, not one drop chain, clutched or unclutched, have to put it down to the nw chainring that if my memory serves me correct planky gave me, Goldy sweetness and all. It may have been the new other stuff that stopped it but I don't think so.
Fuck me that 34 teefer makes life easier, could actually get up the molehills without pushing, 38 teefs and a 50lbs ride arnt that easy to hill climb.
The three or four weeks off the bike made life hard, 1.5 hours on the ride certainly puffed me out.
Very disappointed that there was no one there to admire the beast, damn

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Gotta admit I love the look of this bike - looks like an absolute tank!

Bonus points for the cool looking dog.

safreek

Gotta admit I love the look of this bike - looks like an absolute tank!

Bonus points for the cool looking dog.
Yeah, very tank , but doesn't pedal like one any more, almost like a lightweight xc bike, almost.
Burt is like a tank as well:D

safreek

One way tracks, what other sorts of craazyness will they come up with next
Screenshot_20180920-074014.jpeg

And you have to be really.on your game here, bad bastards trying to tear limbs off if you don't watch out.
Cruel but unfortunately necessary
Screenshot_20180920-073958.jpeg

Flow-Rider

Burner
Sweet, just got back from the ride, not one drop chain, clutched or unclutched, have to put it down to the nw chainring that if my memory serves me correct planky gave me, Goldy sweetness and all. It may have been the new other stuff that stopped it but I don't think so.
Fuck me that 34 teefer makes life easier, could actually get up the molehills without pushing, 38 teefs and a 50lbs ride arnt that easy to hill climb.
The three or four weeks off the bike made life hard, 1.5 hours on the ride certainly puffed me out.
Very disappointed that there was no one there to admire the beast, damn
Imagine how cool it would have been if you wet 32T :)

safreek

Imagine how cool it would have been if you wet 32T :)
Nar, would of had to change my name to outerlimits , would of felt like I was cheating with such easy gearing. Getting the power down to the ground so easily may have ripped my tyres apart, especially when my legs went turbo

Flow-Rider

Burner
Nar, would of had to change my name to outerlimits , would of felt like I was cheating with such easy gearing. Getting the power down to the ground so easily may have ripped my tyres apart, especially when my legs went turbo
E-bike riders, what can you say ? Takes a certain type me thinks.

Anywayz, I forgot you had Burt to tow you up hills but you need to ride bigger hills so you come down faster or maybe sometimes stack faster.