The Astrix has started

safreek

Here is the frame in the flesh, seems much lighter than the post weight says, shall buy a cheap fish soon to see the real weight
IMG_20180411_152357.jpg

When I first got it I thought I would need new wheels and such as cycling deals told me In an email that it was 150mm rear wheel, turns out that it is just 9 or 10mm.
Some may have been dirty but it makes my life easier as I have all the parts I need without much more outlay, the funn wheels would.have been nice. New wheels would have been nice though.
As I have no tools I need the lbs to swap parts over, he is shut for a week to help less fortunate kids. Shall await his return
It gives me a chance to.look for cheap parts on roto in the meantime

safreek

Far out that thing must be heavy! Look at how much your arms are straining just holding it up!!!
And if.you look under the head tube my hand is flat, not clenched and flexed, HUGE arms. But yeah it must be heavier than I thought.
I do love my new body as well

safreek

Sooo, I'm back. No headset but a bit of an idea how the bike is going to look. Wheel on the stinkbomb fitted straight over, the monsters look totally bonzer on the frame, aye
Much more to go
IMG_20180415_141058.jpg

safreek

Bike is going to be a little.longer in the putting together, some of the stinky parts werr not in the flashest.
Better parts coming thanks to the generosity of both link and moorey, who without their help this project would of been behind schedule, thumbs up and thanks Heep's guys.
Legends