The Astrix has started

safreek

I pee my pants without even looking at some of the trails, scared, at my age trails don't scare me as much as farting, now that's scary in public

Flow-Rider

Burner
Went to a shopping centre once with a mate, he waits until this little kid comes past with his Mum and lets one rip, he gives the little kid a dirty look and his Mum slaps the little kid in the face.

safreek

Went to a shopping centre once with a mate, he waits until this little kid comes past with his Mum and lets one rip, he gives the little kid a dirty look and his Mum slaps the little kid in the face.
I must confess, I still do that these days, kids give you a surprised look, people.blame the kids, win, win really

safreek

Oh how the times change, sooky boy got an email saying that my parts are in south lismore, shall be delivered toady. Here's hoping.
Shall be out most of toady so let's see if they drop it for me or if I have to pick it up.
I do like seeing the postie come, there is a magpie that lives in the gumtree at the front, he gives the postie a damn good swoopn, rather amusing really. Wish he would swoop those pricks from crc, they deserve it more than the post guy

safreek

Well, it showed up, finally.
Now to phone the best bike mechanic in Lizzie
Screenshot_20180917-153315.jpeg

And especially excited about these, they don't fit the valves but fuck, sweet, lightweight, blue, thinking I might have to get some wheels to suit them
Screenshot_20180917-153327.jpeg

safreek

Are they presto size?

Glad your bike is finally progressing.
Yeah, thank Allah it may be happening, hifi now has me worried.
Also I am a fuckwit as I have lost the front post to post adapter to run the brake on the front, guess I will be front less until I track one down. Bike goes into the shop at 9

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
OK, seems like the parts are meant to be getting here on Tuesday, let's see I guess
Say whaa, reallyView attachment 347645
Is that your dog? I had a harlequin Dane crossed ridgeback and sold ten of her pups, wondering where they all ended up. Was fifteen years ago, would love to get her bloodline back but.
Had same colour blotches, she was a tad more robust though, hat one looks stronger Dane genes, we bred her with a purebred Dane though, so could be a descendant.

safreek

Is that your dog? I had a harlequin Dane crossed ridgeback and sold ten of her pups, wondering where they all ended up. Was fifteen years ago, would love to get her bloodline back but.
Had same colour blotches, she was a tad more robust though, hat one looks stronger Dane genes, we bred her with a purebred Dane though, so could be a descendant.
I have no idea where Burt came from bloodline wise, came from many abusive owners one after the other.
Was pretty much on the way for the chop when I saved him, he is a friggin handful because of his former life, don't think many could handle him now.
Have seen 3 alleged dog whisperer types to make him more sociable but they all go packing when he launches at them.
I have to be pretty careful that I take him to places where there are no people or dogs to unleash the fury.
He isn't all that robust, a meer 70kg, thought he would of gotten bigger, glad he didn't, I'm a pretty strong solid fella and can barely control him when he is keen.
He is no good for breeding unfortunately as I took other people's advise and had his dangly things cut, I regret it too this day,

safreek

Well, got the bike back, finally it is running, rear brake only as the clowns at shimano only put an 800mm hose on the front, shall sort that soon.
It past Burt's inspection
Screenshot_20180918-182103.jpeg

Well I see the new shifter is on, woof woof I hate crc
Screenshot_20180918-182113.jpeg

Is that a new derailleur and cassette, yep seems like it
Screenshot_20180918-182219.jpeg

Recon you need some air in that shockie safreek, you are a big hard bastard
Screenshot_20180918-182239.jpeg

Yeah passes muster, he he he, I just farted I'm out of here