The Beautiful Women Thread.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
"amelia dore"

epica

some of her film clips she just bloody stunning.

also: Christina from lacuna coil.

and for those who like traditionally beautiful pale skin and can handle alil nudity: look up mckenzie on dA: hottest 30year old chick.

Last edited:

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow. Jessica Alba isn't doing it for me in that pic... She is damn good looking though.

Hamo

Likes Dirt
Michelle Monaghan

Gemma Ward

I could go on but I won't
I went to school with Gemma ward. Never really noticed her until she got on tv with search for a supermodel or whatever. Now she's earning millions in the US and we're all sitting here going "How the hell did that happen?"

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
I went to school with Gemma ward. Never really noticed her until she got on tv with search for a supermodel or whatever. Now she's earning millions in the US and we're all sitting here going "How the hell did that happen?"
did you ever try to crack onto her or were you too young?
god dam that id be a good story

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
sethius, your taste in women scares me a little:(
haha thats ok powley, im just no into the usual super star TV kinda people ;) guess it comes with my music taste and what not.

interesting mine completely vary to the all TV celebs/models you guys choose :p

someones gotta love em ;)

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Katy Perry looks like Zoey Deschanel, which means she takes second spot behind her.

Ahh...Zoey...

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
skins.be for all you noobs.

Only a hot girl can pull of short hair.

sorry if you don't have a 22" ws.

Hamo

Likes Dirt
Nah, like I said, I never noticed her until she was waaayy outa my league. My brother was in a few of her classes though. (In fact I think I was in one of her classes too, mix year 10/8 class (me being year 8).
But if I could go back in time.... I'd have to try!

By the way, I forget who posted the pics of the Metal chicks.... But her name is not Epica... The band's called Epica, her name is Simone Simons... and YES! she's hot!
But I prefer Lisa Johansson from Draconian

I'm a big fan of Gothic/Metal girls ;)

Speaking of Hot women.... Go to a fashion show in Estonia ;)
I was lucky enough to stumble upon one when I was in Tallinn in 2007. Though just walking along the street is a bit like a ridiculously good looking women show or a scene out of some movie.

Last edited: