The Beautiful Women Thread.

DownhillLife

Likes Bikes
Struggle with this one as I think she's just an ample boobs support system.

Or maybe I'm just bitter and scarred after witnessing 90 seconds worth of an interview promo for The Other Woman with her and some other "actors". Possibly the most cringe-inducing shite I've ever seen.
Hahahhaha. Good one.

stirk

Burner
Hahaha. No I said Jennifer Lawrence, you know?? Katniss Everdeen out of Hunger Games?
Ah, so Jennifer Lawence is Katpiss Everpout, didn't know that. Still confused about the fact she cumshots? She squirts or has a partner squirting on/in her? Serious I've not seen it.

DownhillLife

Likes Bikes
Ah, so Jennifer Lawence is Katpiss Everpout, didn't know that. Still confused about the fact she cumshots? She squirts or has a partner squirting on/in her? Serious I've not seen it.
Haha the happening is just some guy hacked into snapchat archives and stole heaps of celebs nudes. Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande etc.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
In my experience, it's only 14 year olds and homeless dudes that find her attractive as a package.
That would explain Kate's new role as chief boobator/masturbatory visual aid in ads for that new mobile phone nerdgame that's doing the rounds. Doesn't explain her appeal to homeless dudes though.

Also, this:

599349_616811445008558_1797385719_n.jpg

Last edited:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Haha the happening is just some guy hacked into snapchat archives and stole heaps of celebs nudes. Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande etc.
Yep know of snatchchat, but, as for 'celebrities', obviously the loosest possible definition.

Sounds like a chick and a bloke and a superhero, having some sort of franchise coffee......