The Beautiful Women Thread.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
yes you do, they need to bring back the vamp queen, so rachel evan wood and deborah can have their own scene. :biggrin: :whip: :very_drunk:
Oh shit yeah. She was absolutely stunning.

I will give this to the makers of True Blood. They certainly managed to distract you from the ever more ridiculous plot with some top quality eye-candy.

Speaking of HBO, Game Of Thrones is back on and I've got to admit a fairly bizarre crush on Lena Headey. Despite the fact her character is shagging her brother, is pure evil, posesses the most stupid off-colour eyebrows this side of a turkish beauty pageant and often has wears an expression that seems to be studying a blackboard containing a particularly difficult algebra problem, she's quite the MILF.

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I agree pOSM, Lena has that look. I think she was hotter in the movie 300 but still looks totally roo-table in Game of Thrones. Heres hoping she nudes up in season 2!

@nDr3w

Likes Dirt
I agree pOSM, Lena has that look. I think she was hotter in the movie 300 but still looks totally roo-table in Game of Thrones. Heres hoping she nudes up in season 2!
Thirded, she is baben'. Can't wait for the Aus. premiere tonight!

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
There will be nudity, but I think you're going to have to wait a few more seasons.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Jess Varnish (and fellow Brit, Vicky Pendleton, who I think has already been mentioned)