The Chilli Thread!

stirk

Burner
I don't like them too hot. Hot enough to be tasty but I don't need any Carolina Reaper heat or anything. Saying that, we just have the standard Viet Birds Eye chilis and those have enough bite to do me. Jalapenos are just tasty.
Try the African bird's eye, they are like lollies! I'll take a pic later.

I left the cover off the enclosure one night and lost a few dozen, ruddy possums love chilli to, even reapers I had growing!

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Try the African bird's eye, they are like lollies! I'll take a pic later.
I have had those and they aren't like lollies. I know they breed 'em tough up the Mountains but not that tough :)

I left the cover off the enclosure one night and lost a few dozen, ruddy possums love chilli to, even reapers I had growing!
The Mountains possums are even tougher.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When I had habaneros they were always very abundant with their fruit, and always very hot. Such a great chili.

With your j-al-la-pe-nis try cutting them open around the top/stem, pulling all the jnsides out, then stuffing them with your habaneros. That will make them hot!

Or pissing on the plant. Like people do with a lemon tree, but make sure to hit the fruit.

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
That would explain why my Reaper did so poorly last year. I just assumed it didn't like being under gum trees. I have a lot of possums here, but thought the little crunts wouldn't eat chilli.

stirk

Burner
That would explain why my Reaper did so poorly last year. I just assumed it didn't like being under gum trees. I have a lot of possums here, but thought the little crunts wouldn't eat chilli.
The possums love it! Chilli gives humans a high, the possums must be off their heads!