The colourful phrase dictionary

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Gunt - not quite a gut, not quite a cunt...saw an amazing one doing security last night. I wanted to photograph it but the owner looked to be the aggressive type.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Vagic - posessing some of the qualities of magic and vagina in the one object time or space. The mysterious ability to fuck things up when it should be almost impossible. See also vagical, vagically, super a lava a list if, and vagician (n).

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
Along similar lines......
Casanova. This is the tradesman or apprentice who just fucks everything.
Along similar lines...
Errol (as Errol Flynn) someone who just fucks everything.

There was a bloke at work who for 18 months i thought his name was errol as everyone called him that and he used to answer to that. Then he emailed me and i realized his name was ryan. He even signed off the email with errol so i knew who it was lol...

stirk

Burner
Dickplacement: The accidental or sometimes intentional action whereby your dick is displaced (as if vagically) an inch toward your partners sphincter while you are thrusting forwards.

Dickplacement is typically either met with shock and anger or shock and pleasure.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Along similar lines...
Errol (as Errol Flynn) someone who just fucks everything.

There was a bloke at work who for 18 months i thought his name was errol as everyone called him that and he used to answer to that. Then he emailed me and i realized his name was ryan. He even signed off the email with errol so i knew who it was lol...
Stirked - Auto corrected by stirk.
I used to work with a fellow named "bodge', but he was a master at bodging things up so they worked. In line with Rob though, I didn't know his real name until I received an email from him and rocked up in his work area to ask who this mystery fellow was...Bodge helped me out.

floody

Wheel size expert
'Slippery as a butcher's prick' is probably the most colourful phrase I've acquired recently.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Traction: a medical apparatus, that you'd like to make the Business coach/marketing savant whose rote load of shite, catch phrase laden spiel, you are required endure as part of your "stepping up to the plate".......

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
I used to work with a fellow named "bodge', but he was a master at bodging things up so they worked. In line with Rob though, I didn't know his real name until I received an email from him and rocked up in his work area to ask who this mystery fellow was...Bodge helped me out.
I worked with a guy who was known as 'Debbi'; short for Data Entry Bitch. One of my work colleagues called the office one day, and the dude answered with his real name, said work colleague had no idea who it was, as he only knew the guy as Debbi.