The day my dad kicked my ass on a bike

Ty

Eats Squid
well i didn't take the pic, but judging from tha angle of the sun (he is riding almost strigh into it, look at the shrubs) the shadow would have to be behind and back from him, which would put the shadow just out of site behind the dirt clift.

but take it how ever you want, a guy has had to bust out a phat trick on a 20 inch girls bike over something to get the image (you couldn't do that on flat ground) so props to him

Anarki

Likes Bikes
peachy said:
Ty - holy crep, thats madcore
Insane - my dads not hardcore, its just i'm a pussy. hahaha, oh well. i'm sure i'm not the first one who got beaten by their dad. atleast it wasn't my mom
I bet your mum could do it better'n you, too :D

don't test your mum hey, just cause they don't seem to be able to do anything other than wait on you hand and foot (not that mine does) doesn't mean they can't do anything. watch out or you'll get stung real bad one day when your mum does beat you at something.

btw i wish my dad could ride a bike. how do you get your parents to go with you? or at least realise what you do and get them interested?

Tasha

Likes Bikes
My dad kicks my arse everytime I try to do anything, mountain bike, dirt bike, jet ski, water ski.... I just can't win.
i could definitly beat my mum down a mountain anytime though, which is a relief!

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Anarki said:
peachy said:
Ty - holy crep, thats madcore
Insane - my dads not hardcore, its just i'm a pussy. hahaha, oh well. i'm sure i'm not the first one who got beaten by their dad. atleast it wasn't my mom
I bet your mum could do it better'n you, too :D
i don't have a mum thankyou very much :(

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
hahaha - whats wrong wombat, you seem a lil touchy today
not really a "joke" i'm known for saying "mom" not "mum" - ok so maybe some people didn't understand it..... ok no one understood it.

wombat

Lives in a hole
What can I say, that time of the month....No, it just struck a little too close to nerve. Carry on.