The discount code thread

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just went into a local 99 Bikes to pick up a click and collect order they had for me.

It seems like LBS' are applying their own discount codes in store.
Almost everything was on sale as they are ridiculously overstocked

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I just went into a local 99 Bikes to pick up a click and collect order they had for me.

It seems like LBS' are applying their own discount codes in store.
Almost everything was on sale as they are ridiculously overstocked
99 bikes just had a 20% off nearly everything sale so maybe you just timed it well!

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Pushys doing buy one Maxxis tyre, get 2nd for 50% off.

Update: Not Pushys, it's MTBD.

Last edited:

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Same with MTBD right now too. Not quite as good as the Specialized Buy one get one free deal from a couple of weeks ago, but not too bad

Edit: Actually, the Spec sale is still on, dunno how much stock though.

Butcher is basically a DHF, Cannibal DHRII

Last edited:

Jabubu

Same with MTBD right now too. Not quite as good as the Specialized Buy one get one free deal from a couple of weeks ago, but not too bad

Edit: Actually, the Spec sale is still on, dunno how much stock though.

Butcher is basically a DHF, Cannibal DHRII
I added some to my cart, they ran out of stock after a few days only for them to replenish so it looks like they have a few tyres to shift!

nathanm

Eats Squid
I added some to my cart, they ran out of stock after a few days only for them to replenish so it looks like they have a few tyres to shift!
I got stiffed on the specie tyres. Ordered eliminator 27.5x2.6 through my lbs to chuck them the money and they never shipped as its the one tyre they did run out of stock of.

Jabubu

I got stiffed on the specie tyres. Ordered eliminator 27.5x2.6 through my lbs to chuck them the money and they never shipped as its the one tyre they did run out of stock of.
Bugger!

I had Butcher T9 Trail 29x2.3 x and Eliminator Gravity T7/T9

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Anyone keen to jump on to save some shipping? I'm keen to grab a shock, but not keen on the $80 postage...

Sr Suntour discount off Enduro forks, socks and some other bits...

Code: Springsale-23

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Anyone keen to jump on to save some shipping? I'm keen to grab a shock, but not keen on the $80 postage...

If I got onboard this, @kten would put a hit out on me!

Jabubu

I was about to check out an order on MTB Direct's site when I decided to piss about in the discount code box and discovered that 'EOFY23' nets you a free delivery!

I was already over the free delivery threshold but it still accepted the code.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I was about to check out an order on MTB Direct's site when I decided to piss about in the discount code box and discovered that 'EOFY23' nets you a free delivery!

I was already over the free delivery threshold but it still accepted the code.

If you spend enough, you get free delivery anyway. Their bundles have some good value in them and the spend 200 save 100 is min need to fact checking. Stay tuned as I attempt to spend 200, save 10p, outlay only 100. Something tells me there is a sliding scale.

Jabubu

If you spend enough, you get free delivery anyway. Their bundles have some good value in them and the spend 200 save 100 is min need to fact checking. Stay tuned as I attempt to spend 200, save 10p, outlay only 100. Something tells me there is a sliding scale.
Yeah but not everyone has hundreds to spend right now. So if you just want some sealant or water bottle then this discount code is for you.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I gave them $99 yesterday and didn't expect free delivery, but I got it. I love free delivery more than cake so was well pleased.

ausdb

Being who he is

I price checked a 36 Durolux the other day, as I need the baby bear size and the one @kten is selling is the mother father bear size.
The cart came up as free shipping? I wonder if there is a threshold?
Screenshot_20230620-094157-picsay.png

Screenshot_20230620-094243.png