The discount code thread

nathanm

Eats Squid
wicked mate, just saved me $16. Glad I didn't have the wallet handy a couple of hours ago and submitted the crc order.

:hail:

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hmmm... 12 extra gives me $44 off, 20 extra gives me $27 off my basket... guessing 1 give extra on top...the other makes it 20% the origianal value

mitchy_

Llama calmer
hmm, i think it has something to do with getting a discount already for gold member status, etc.

edit - yep, 20-off gives me 20% off their list price, however 12-extra gives me an extra 12% off my already discount price...
brand new hope tech evo's for $259 is never a bad thing :brushteeth:

MRO

Likes Dirt
I am about to buy an Exposure Diablo 4 from CRC for $234. I need a code ASAP if anyone has one? Happy to return the favour if i get one with my order.

Thanks
Morgan

steve24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How VERY dare you, Steve. :third:
sorry, am just bored. Pedalling on my front porch while watching my 4yr old sleep on baby monitor.

Another hour to go, boys been sick and home from kindy so can't get on the road.....

MRO

Likes Dirt
looks like a Vic bike shop, but hey be my guest and spend more o/s.....

your welcome.......
Sorry - this is a discount code thread not a 'buy australia thread'. I am not sure what you expect when you post an item priced the same as the one i am currently trying to buy cheaper.

Moorey - thank for your input.

FYI - i buy most of my big items in Aus and buy accessories from CRC (LBS has told me they just cant compete and wont try to). $10k in bikes from LBS over the last 2 years keeps them happy as well as other minor bits and pieces.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wiggle also have 20% off shoes (over $250 i think): cycle-shoes. And I just ordered some sidis' from crc this time last night...oh well.

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am about to buy an Exposure Diablo 4 from CRC for $234. I need a code ASAP if anyone has one? Happy to return the favour if i get one with my order.

Thanks
Morgan
You need a helmet light, I take it?

If you dont (need a helmet light) get a maxx-d http://www.wiggle.co.uk/exposure-maxx-d-mk5-front-light/ from wiggle, with the 12-extra code it works out at $266 and is insanely better. At the moment wiggle dont seem to have any diablo's, I bought mine off there 12 months ago and it is perfect with the maxx-d. I'll have 2 cheap chinese lights to sell shortly, as i had ordered them but when the maxx-d was priced at $266 couldnt pass it up..