The discount code thread

moorey

call me Mia
Moorey - thank for your input.
Very welcome, my friend. (and yes, i recognise sarcasm)

CRC vouchers are easy found by googling, btw, as per my input a few posts earlier if you read back.

The wiggle 'gold member' (oh yeah baby!) 20% off list price is a cheeky one. My mate has it, and often ends up paying more than a schmo like me with a googled 10-15% discount code. :pound:

Kingshill

Likes Dirt

CRC vouchers are easy found by googling, btw, as per my input a few posts earlier if you read back.

The wiggle 'gold member' (oh yeah baby!) 20% off list price is a cheeky one. My mate has it, and often ends up paying more than a schmo like me with a googled 10-15% discount code. :pound:
Are you feeling OK Moorey? This is the nicest post you have ever made.:faint:

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
One thing I found with wiggle, make sure you sign in before you start filling up your basket. Some items have gold member prices, which means you get them about 5% cheaper (if signed in). Then when ready to purchase, put in 12EXTRA or whatever code you have. Saves you a few more dollars...

moorey

call me Mia
One thing I found with wiggle, make sure you sign in before you start filling up your basket. Some items have gold member prices, which means you get them about 5% cheaper (if signed in). Then when ready to purchase, put in 12EXTRA or whatever code you have. Saves you a few more dollars...
He he..gold member.
Correct me if i'm wrong (it would surely be a first), gold members get 20% off list only price, so when buying something that is discounted by more than 20%, you are better off not using gold member deallie, particularly if you add a code (does a discount code work on gold member purchases?)
Oh, and, gold member:third:

moorey

call me Mia
Are you feeling OK Moorey? This is the nicest post you have ever made.:faint:
Go and get frocked, soft cock. Where were you in the rain at 5.15 this morning? :mmph:
( I blame the extra 2 hrs sleep after piking this morning for my chipper mood, but that has passed now)

mitchy_

Llama calmer
He he..gold member.
Correct me if i'm wrong (it would surely be a first), gold members get 20% off list only price, so when buying something that is discounted by more than 20%, you are better off not using gold member deallie, particularly if you add a code (does a discount code work on gold member purchases?)
it applies the greater of the 2 discounts. **-off is off their full retail, whereas the **-extra seems to give you an extra **% off member price.
doesn't work on items not in stock though. :( front brake is in stock, rear isnt... no discount on rear, booo!

moorey

call me Mia
it applies the greater of the 2 discounts. **-off is off their full retail, whereas the **-extra seems to give you an extra **% off member price.
doesn't work on items not in stock though. :( front brake is in stock, rear isnt... no discount on rear, booo!
Alls i knows is mate and i ordered same hoops at same time. He paid more with platinum than i did with a discount code (10-EXTRA i think):third:

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thing is, whatever discount you get...its still bloody cheap.

I remember the 1st day i discovered wiggle, ws looking for some reasonably high end shoes, sidie eagle 6, were like $450 here and at wiggle under $300 with free post, thought it was a totally bogus site... turns out...it isn't

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
He he..gold member.
With my last purchase, I signed in first and then some items were listed a little bit cheaper. Then put the shit I wanted into my basket. Then put in the discount code. A couple of extra bucks in my pocket. That's a beer or 2 at the local.

MRO

Likes Dirt

:
The whole purpose of this thread is to get discount codes. 'Buy Australian', 'search google' go against the whole purpose of this thread. Go find a new thread to fill with shit.

moorey

call me Mia
The whole purpose of this thread is to get discount codes. 'Buy Australian', 'search google' go against the whole purpose of this thread. Go find a new thread to fill with shit.
Eat a dick mate. I googled a code to use coz no one had one. (I asked). The guy asking couldn't get one on here, I suggested googling also. I have given out my codes to others and used theirs for myself...
Get your codes however you want, or don't, but please spare us a set of bullshit rules for how said codes are to be gained. :laser:

Ps. My jab at the guy earlier was in regards to his lack of gratitude to someone trying to help him out. Steve24 seems one of the most genuine and helpful guys on here, and the dude took a swipe at him for trying to help. I will, however, wear you pent up rage if it saves you from resorting to an angry wank to try to get to sleep.

Last edited:

ChopSticks

Banned
relax mate !!!

we're all trying to be cheapskate asians here...... no need to be mean :)

(yes im racist...and yes im asian so....go watch Goodes Musical King Kong)

moorey

call me Mia
Agree, I'm dutch and a tightarse.......with money (well yes, I have a tightarse also because....moorey hasn't unleashed a bag of dicks on me?)
My FIL is dutch. Fark, you pricks have tight sewn up. I could fill a page of examples where his tight arsery has even put me to shame :behindsofa:

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Bringing some gratitude and love back to this thread,

Thanks for all the posters who have put codes in here, even if it's just the basic 13.20 off at CRC, it all adds up and is much appreciated :preggers:

Pastavore

Eats Squid
I used 12-extra successfully on wiggle yesterday.

I am of dutch heritage, and have been known to reuse teabags.