The discount code thread

moorey

call me Mia
Yes, last to shout, first to leave :eyebrows:
Try 'Never shout, never leave' :frusty:

When I cleared an acre or so on our bush block to build our house, I cut and split the tree's I removed, and got anough wood for a minimum of 10 years (we only have wood fire heating).
FIL moved house, and intentionally got a house with open fire (not slow combustion) because 'you've got plenty of wood, i'm not paying to heat my house with electricity'
Every week he came with a 6x4' crate trailer and took a load. Entire pile was gone in 2 years. My wife said we couldn't refuse him wood, because once a week, they babysat our son...AND CHARGED US FOR IT :frusty:

OCD'R

Likes Dirt
12-extra @ Wiggle has stopped working, though 10-extra does work.

Can't choose your family Moorey... so they say.

moorey

call me Mia

12% has a pretty high thresh hold $300 minimum spend I think. It seems to come and go also :behindsofa:

clydesmcdale

Likes Bikes

Used it yesterday around lunch time for a set of SPD Shimanos, XT trail pedals and an E thirteen chain guide. Worked fine and saved me $32. Cheapest I could find anywhere.

OCD'R

Likes Dirt
Ha! - light set and odds and ends yesterday for family of four with bikes and a stupid cheap CX fork today that I had a think about overnight before committing. So no, nothing to with MTB at all...