The discount code thread

Ideate

Too bad they are out of stock of some of the EDC tool stuff
Everything looks in stock to me besides the pump mount which is something you could make or buy from somewhere else. I didn't need the actual EDC tool anyway.. but I was suckered into buying an All In Multi Tool for my cranks :yo:

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Everything looks in stock to me besides the pump mount which is something you could make or buy from somewhere else. I didn't need the actual EDC tool anyway.. but I was suckered into buying an All In Multi Tool for my cranks :yo:
cool, they are bringing out a chain breaker for that tool soon, which is great!

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Just used the 5% MTBdirect one - didn't see Pushys deal, but in all honesty, rather give my money to MTBdirect

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
When I go into Pushys physical store, they seem to sell a lot of shit. They do have good items as well, but they really move a heap of junk. Just makes me think they don't really care about what they are pushing (hah!), as long as they are selling.

MTBdirect stock mostly good brands and have good prices.

I have no real evidence, this is just my experience as a consumer.

Also Pushys have terrible typography in their logo and their website looks like its 10 years old.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good explanation, mbd is def more niche, not surprising as its the same guys that brought us FTR, so fair enough if mtbers want to support that.

I buy from wherever, pushys, mbd, even cell bikes (ahhh!), and os, just depends on who has what and how much.