The discount code thread

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No code needed but there are some pretty good deals on certain mavic wheelsets at pushys at the moment , thought hard about the xa elite , worked out about $455 posted front and back with tyres in black and green ( non boost 6 bolt ) tyres are a bit shit ( thin sidewalls apparently but probably hard to beat the wheels at that price )
Keen but better leave it for now ...

https://www.pushys.com.au/mavic-xa-...-6-bolt-disc-wts-front-wheel-black-green.html
One for the bargain buys thread - always the wrong wheel/axel size combo for me when these bargains come up :-(

D01

Likes Dirt
I've got a Pushys $20 off code I'm not going to use. I don't know if its linked to my account, worth a try though. PPAELXLN.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I've got a Pushys $20 off code I'm not going to use. I don't know if its linked to my account, worth a try though. PPAELXLN.
Thanks!

This is still working, plus they're throwing in the TDF magazine for free until they run out.

ktastrphe

Likes Dirt
Zelvy are doing 15% off store wide until end of June according to their instagram. Code EOFY at check out

Minimum $1k spend, but if you were going to grab a new Wheelset, now could be the time