The discount code thread

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Saving their codes for New Year... when they add said value of code to their current prices.

Saying that, they do some awesome run-out prices quite often.

Last edited:

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Bike components are offering free shipping on orders over 50 Euro until the end of the year, with 10% off Schwalbe, Continental, Maxxis, Mavic & DT Swiss with code BCCHRISTMAS. Shimano and SRAM as well, but they’re geoblocked.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks @Nambra, This is a perfect opportunity for me to grab some new shoes.

Just picked up some Mavic XA Pro for $110AUD delivered. Got free shipping and the 10% off Mavic!
They are $199 on Pushys in the Yellow Colour, which I didn’t want (Mine are all black)

Last edited:

Irck

Likes Bikes
I just ordered some shimano gear and a mate ordered SRAM stuff so maybe its been lifted?
How did your mate get hold of the Shimano stuff? The site still lists nothing for me when the country is set to Australia. Set it to UK and it becomes a Shimano-fest...

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
How did your mate get hold of the Shimano stuff? The site still lists nothing for me when the country is set to Australia. Set it to UK and it becomes a Shimano-fest...
Yep, that's my experience with bikeinn. List your country as Spain and all the goodies appear.

gippyz

Likes Dirt
Bike components are offering free shipping on orders over 50 Euro until the end of the year, with 10% off Schwalbe, Continental, Maxxis, Mavic & DT Swiss with code BCCHRISTMAS. Shimano and SRAM as well, but they’re geoblocked.
ouf! i'll be stocking up on the european stuff and tyres! yewwww!

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
I just checked again and everything is available. I bought the new 12 speed XT cassette no problems...$159 delivered

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
I just checked again and everything is available. I bought the new 12 speed XT cassette no problems...$159 delivered

I took this shot a moment ago, after taking approx $100 worth of Shimano stuff to checkout using a German flag, and then changed flags. I didn't pay because it was a duplicate of my order from MTBDirect a fews days ago .... (beat them by $35, less postage =$15 less in AUD to have it shipped from the EU) but accepted the AU delivery and charged $19.99

Identifying as an Australian doesn't pay off the way it used to. Stupid internetz.