The discount code thread

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Coil or air? Given they make DVOs stuff looks like they make their own version. Shame about the A2C on the forks.
I got an air shock. It's basically a Topaz with no green. Didn't come with any volume spacers unfortunately. Fitted it last night and aired it up, ride report to come.
Yeah the A2C is a little larger than average, I forgot about that.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I got an air shock. It's basically a Topaz with no green. Didn't come with any volume spacers unfortunately. Fitted it last night and aired it up, ride report to come.
Yeah the A2C is a little larger than average, I forgot about that.
Shame their coil doesn't have HSC adjustment and the price is more than a Jade from ze Germans if they are ever back in stock. Will keep an eye out to see what you think.

kten

Shame their coil doesn't have HSC adjustment and the price is more than a Jade from ze Germans if they are ever back in stock. Will keep an eye out to see what you think.
What size Jade are you after?

Rode the air shock today and it highlighted that my all singing cascade linked Levo really doesn't like coil shocks because the little air shock just killed it!

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Not sure if claimable from Aus, but got this via e-mail from Suntour North-America:
A couple of years back they ran the same promotion and I was able to take advantage of it at the time. I didn't need a shock back then so I just sold the shock and got a really cheap yet excellent fork (Durolux)

shiny

What size Jade are you after?

Rode the air shock today and it highlighted that my all singing cascade linked Levo really doesn't like coil shocks because the little air shock just killed it!
Keeping an eye out for 210x55. Coil curious and the Jade can be had pretty cheap.

kten

Keeping an eye out for 210x55. Coil curious and the Jade can be had pretty cheap.
I’ll have a 210x55mm Jade X up for sale shortly. I bought it but won’t be needing it now that I’ve got the bigger shock working. I’ll let you know when it arrives and we’ll enter into negotiations if you’d like?

shiny

I’ll have a 210x55mm Jade X up for sale shortly. I bought it but won’t be needing it now that I’ve got the bigger shock working. I’ll let you know when it arrives and we’ll enter into negotiations if you’d like?
Cheers. Another burner has offered a cheap coil so will try that and see if coil suits me. If I like it will be in touch. :)

kten

Comes with a spring too. $35 shipping.

beezlbub

Likes Dirt
Has anyone seen/received any Pushys general discount codes in recent times (the ones you can apply to anything, not a specific brand/product)? Last one I can find that I got was 12+ months back, guess rising costs are eating into the bottom line....

Jabubu

let you google that for me
Has anyone seen/received any Pushys general discount codes in recent times (the ones you can apply to anything, not a specific brand/product)? Last one I can find that I got was 12+ months back, guess rising costs are eating into the bottom line....
It seems common practice to apply discounts at the checkout now. 10% off Maxxis tyres... oooh wow.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
the did have that big clearout of stock last year, dirt cheap shoes and shorts etc, and someone here mentioned that it was probably because they bought bikebug

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Wait what!
Damn. I liked BikeBug. Hope they don’t ruin it.
It's not what it once was, but the same bit of kit is sometimes cheaper at bikebug than pushys, (and MTBdirect) and sometimes same price-ish as the wiggly/CRC mob.
just needs more hunting and looking. The Germans are usually cheaper than everyone (if not geo-blocked), as long as you don't mind the wait, esp the month long stay of your package at the Frankfurt airport re-tardis.
I kind of miss being able to pick up stuff from my local bikebug store, to smuggle it home. The stores are all gone now, but they never had much stock anyways.

shiny

They did. Bikebug used to have free shipping above either $30 or $50 i cannot remember. Or free pickup from instore no minimum purchase
All of the above was $10 or close too and over free ship at one point now Pushys got them and back to $79 in line with Pushys.