The discount code thread

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Also used the pushys code. Pair of 2.35 3C Ikon's for $70 with free same day delivery? Don't mind if I do.

nzdans

Likes Dirt
Too good to resist, pair of 29x2.35 3C EXO Ikons for me with some Gu hydration tabs to get to the free ship threshold (and coz I'm munching through them with a bout of gastro at the moment).. :painkiller:

Cheers.

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
Also used the pushys code. Pair of 2.35 3C Ikon's for $70 with free same day delivery? Don't mind if I do.
great deal...thanks to ozzybmx ;)
im trying to put an order thru now.....im getting charged 15 or 20 for delivery on tyres...?
have a 100+ cart, i select free shipping then checkout and apply code and it wont let me have free shipping anymore...
anyway around this? how did you guys do it?

Psimpson7

Likes Dirt
presumably the discount knocks it under the 100$ free shipping. I just paid 10$ for the normal shipping, or you could add a couple more items to get it back over 100

Quency

Likes Dirt
same thing happened to me. Code put it under the free shipping threshold ($100). a few extras got me over the line

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Damn wish I had of seen the pushys one before!!!

Anyone else not spent anything there in a while - need some new maxxis...

D01

Likes Dirt
The welcome email code [R63SG] for CRC has stopped working for me. Is anyone else still having any luck with it?

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Yeah welcome code doesn't work for me either anymore.

I haven't seen crc dollars in a long time. Almost no codes posted anymore think they might be a bit scarce right now.
That's disappointing....got a set of xt brakes in basket ready to checkout

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
None of my old CRC codes work anymore. Haven't seen any worthwhile promo's from CRC + their prices on a lot of stuff is above Wiggle, Ribble Winstanley et al.

If you are after Shimano stuff, Ribble are cheaper than the big boys. They don't have the same range but when I checked the price on 11 spd XT they were around 10% cheaper on many bits. They also have an 8% off code for Shimano at present.

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wolftooth and OneUp

Blackfriday codes from OneUp and Wolftooth

OneUp: 'OneUp20%Off' 20%

Wolftooth: 'WolfToothBlackFri2015' 15%

Just ordered some XX1 44T and elliptical cinch from OneUP and 2 x BB30 short ellipical from Wolftooth