The discount code thread

mekros

Likes Dirt
CRC $40 off

Chain Reaction have a new code $40 off a purchase over $160
The code (delete brackets, sub word for number]:
[one]MX13SB

Interesting marketing that they are employing. It looks like the last code in the discount sequence before they'll ramp into another one in a few months.

Last edited:

Ideate

Chain Reaction have a new code $40 off a purchase over $160
The code (delete brackets, sub word for number]:
[one]MX13BL

Interesting marketing that they are employing. It looks like the last code in the discount sequence before they'll ramp into another one in a few months.
NICE! The last one didn't work for me though..

mekros

Likes Dirt
I've edited the post because I had the code incorrect...

Correct code is:

[one]MX13SB

I don't know how you guys buy so much stuff, I guess I need to ride more and reduce my other time consuming activities.

animalman86

Likes Bikes
I'm sure many people have asked this before, but is there anything wrong with making say 2-3 separate orders and using the code for each assuming each is $160+?

Last edited:

Ideate

I'm sure many people have asked this before, but is there anything wrong with making say 2-3 separate orders and using the code for each assuming each is $160+?
Not unless they catch on.. But I always separate my orders and use New10 to get multiple discounts so it's like they're now rewarding us with even more!

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt

Correct code is:

[one]MX13SB

I don't know how you guys buy so much stuff, I guess I need to ride more and reduce my other time consuming activities.
$135 a side for Hope Tech V4!?!?!?!? ... and here I thought $160 was a steal

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Correct code is:

[one]MX13SB

Cut my order in two and used this code twice. Cheers for the $80 saving!

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Picked up a hope v4 purple left hand rear for $135. I assume I can just trim the hose and use it as a front.
I'll have to wait to pick up a rear, but I can run hope front and Saint rear for a while. It was too good a deal to pass up!

Thanks for the code!

spikenet

Likes Dirt

Correct code is:

[one]MX13SB

thanks for the code.. got some kits for the missus saved $40!