The discount code thread

NUTTTR

Likes Dirt
I used the $40 code twice..

Was a struggle to find the $160 spend to actually get the discount! I don't need anything, apparently.

Add items to your basket as guest and then paypal checkout... used the same paypal email both times, then checkout as guest and use the 'link to my account' option at the end... seems to have worked! I'm sure they'd be unhappy with it if they knew people were dodging it like this, but hey!

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
I used the $40 code twice..

Was a struggle to find the $160 spend to actually get the discount! I don't need anything, apparently.

Add items to your basket as guest and then paypal checkout... used the same paypal email both times, then checkout as guest and use the 'link to my account' option at the end... seems to have worked! I'm sure they'd be unhappy with it if they knew people were dodging it like this, but hey!
If i run short, socks or clothes for the mrs works.

used the code three times now :)

rstim

Likes Dirt
Tried the CRC $40 off code this afternoon couldn't get it to work anyone used it today?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I tried many ways & gave up. But earlier yesterday it was working...when I didn't complete the damn order!

NEW10 it was this evening...

rstim

Likes Dirt
I tried many ways & gave up. But earlier yesterday it was working...when I didn't complete the damn order!

NEW10 it was this evening...
At least I'm not the only one that couldn't get it to work
NEW10 might be the only option unless someone finds another ripper code.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Keys

Cannon Fodder
Once off CRC code.
$10 off with $99 minimum spend. One week only.

CWL987RT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TonyMax

Caviar tastes on a popcorn budget
Are there no codes for Wiggle any more? I even signed up for a newsletter and couldn't find a first order code in that any more.

The stuff I want is only on Wiggle, not available on CRC.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are there no codes for Wiggle any more? I even signed up for a newsletter and couldn't find a first order code in that any more.

The stuff I want is only on Wiggle, not available on CRC.
I just ordered a bunch off stuff from Wiggle, I've got an email suggesting if I refer someone they get an $18 dollar discount on an order.
PM me if you want me to arrange this.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Probikekit.com.au

Get an Extra $35 off when you spend over $250* on site
Use the code: SALE20

*excludes Garmin, tyre twin packs & chain and cassette bundles
code valid for 48 hours

Might be useful, I have bought bibknicks and socks there

mekros

Likes Dirt
Mountains bike direct have a free shipping code until Saturday 17 August (??? their email said this, so I'd assume before next Friday)

Code is : CAIRNS17