The discount code thread

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
...headsup if anyone needs anything from pushys atm....

Pushys March Madness Sale
-15% off site wide Code: MAD15
-Free Delivery
with all purchases over $30 (usually $99 needed to qualify for free shipping)
Offer ends Thursday 12th March 11pm
Offer excludes: All Bikes and Frames, Gift Cards, Garmin, Continental, Wahoo, Pioneer and GoPro
New grips and a spare chain for me. Thanks you sir!

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
"PFA" means Photo For Attention.

The rest is briefly summarised by the phrase "I'm a scammer, but try not to notice that..."
I got that feeling too. I think I've interpreted it now. He buys a bike cheap and sells you the frame for cheap-for cash, bro. But then at the last minute he's short!, o_O just a hiccup with the bank, and needs you to pay the cash for the frame up front,.... and he's not even Nigerian (allegedly)

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I got that feeling too. I think I've interpreted it now. He buys a bike cheap and sells you the frame for cheap-for cash, bro. But then at the last minute he's short!, o_O just a hiccup with the bank, and needs you to pay the cash for the frame up front,....
That's pretty much the jist. Or "I've got a $X-amount credit, if you send me the rest I'll order the frame and you can save save SAVE!".

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It is sad that people are dumb enough to fall for this. I have seen 2 post this week of people being ripped off by mtb sales.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Pushys just posted on Facebook:

It's time grab your kit for BIKE with Brisbane – Active commute day with 10% OFF SITEWIDE* at Pushys Online - pushys.com.au❗

Use code: BWB10
2 day only code - Offer ends 14th March 11pm
*excludes: All bikes and frames, Garmin, GoPro, Continental, Wahoo, Pioneer, Kask and Gift Cards

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Bike Components has free shipping on orders over 50 Euro until March 16. So that would be the equivalent of about $250,000 in AUD based on current exchange rates...
Well spotted ! I wonder if they get the bug (not corona) of free shipping to Aus during their "we won" campaign. Maybe they looked at profits vs 20 euro shipping and though it would be good to run occasionally.

I ordered a tyre short last order, just need to bump it up to 50 euro for the freeship... bloody $1.80au to the euro at the moment.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Well spotted ! I wonder if they get the bug (not corona) of free shipping to Aus during their "we won" campaign. Maybe they looked at profits vs 20 euro shipping and though it would be good to run occasionally.

I ordered a tyre short last order, just need to bump it up to 50 euro for the freeship... bloody $1.80au to the euro at the moment.
I reckon they started offering free shipping about the same time they were forced to geoblock - probably saw a dip in sales to AU and are using the free shipping promotion to lure us back for non SS stuff. Yes, the Aussie peso is shit compared to the Euro at present. If only they'd adopted the Lira instead of the Euro!