The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I don't agree he is entertaining or Intelligent.

he is the same just like all the other corrupt leeches in the LNP greens and labor, none, or at least not many of the current pollies are decent and all end up betraying the people that elected them.

take Hanson, she talks as if she gives two shits about people but she voted for a bill some months back that fucks over locals, she gives preferences to labor, she's nothing but a lying leech too.

Similar deal with Katter, right now he has major power in parliament and instead of pushing for things that will actually have beneficial impacts for actual Australian's what does he do?

Pushes for a banking inquiry which will only last a year when in reality for it to be a decent one it would need to last at least 3 years minimum, this inquiry will be nothing but turncoat throwing a bone to strive off the pitch forks.

Majority of pollies are lying leeches that will always betray Australian's, this includes majority of one nation and probably katter too.
I don't think Katter and Hanson make good examples, everybody knows they are self aggrandising bottom feeders that nobody who finished high school ever voted for.
Just for fun can you tell us what bill Hanson voted for that "fucked over locals"

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
I have a teddy bear.
How adorable.

And it was actually either very early this year or last year.

I don't recall the finer details of what it was attached to but there was, i think it was an amendment or something that made it easier to hire 457's or something similar.

I'm sorry I don't recall the finer the details of it but it was something along those lines from my vague comatose mind.

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
Early counting has a swing towards Joyce of 10%. That’s a majority of primary’s I think, so could be back in parliament in just a couple of days

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
What a waste of time, effort and money that was.
With ya there, how are those ASIO fellas going. Blow the fucking high court up for all the use they are - full of the kind of people who drive under the speed limit in the right lane, and leave the reflectors on their bike

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
And even the abc is saying it’s a landslide. 64% of the primary, I think labor was 10%. I like to hope it’s the voters giving a sympathy vote for someone who is clearly Australian being called a New Zealander by virtue of technicality

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
ASIO is one of the most difficult departments to get into.

Largest swing in votes to a sitting government in Australian federal political history is what the smh called it.

John U

MTB Precision
What a waste of time, effort and money that was.
Fuck yeah. Barnaby knew the law. He or his sponsor Reinhardt should foot the bill for it.

Given that he was never legitimately employed in parliament until now what happens to his pension?

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
ASIO is one of the most difficult departments to get into.

Largest swing in votes to a sitting government in Australian federal political history is what the smh called it.
I was hoping that a post with asio plus bombing and high court could give them a little work to do, but no one turned up yet - they just aren’t on the job! Dirty bomb alah akhbah heil hitler potassium ammonium nitrate potassium chlorate. Hello, asio, are you out there?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I was hoping that a post with asio plus bombing and high court could give them a little work to do, but no one turned up yet - they just aren’t on the job! Dirty bomb alah akhbah heil hitler potassium ammonium nitrate potassium chlorate. Hello, asio, are you out there?
enjoy being water boarded while electroshocked on the nuts

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
The toppings contain Potassium Benzoate