The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Binaural

Eats Squid
The Trump experiment in the US suggests that the moralising right is pretty accommodating of the sins of one of their own that they categorically abhor in others. I'm not suggesting the liberals are not anywhere near as bad as the Republicans, but I actually think Barnaby could still brazen this out, despite the fact he is a garbage fire of a human.

Minlak

custom titis
I actually think that there isn't as much party outrage in reality. I think it's a lot of blustering from people trying to distance themselves from their own possible scandals?

I think (my opinion not based in fact) there is the potential for a "Me Too" style movement in Australian politics to suddenly flourish. :)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Mr Joyce was recently in the Coffs Harbour area being told why we need a bypass, where it would go etc etc. The local mayor has piped up this week saying it'd be a real shame to see Mr Joyce lose his job as this town desperately needs him and his support for a bypass blah blah blah. This is the same person who said this town needs an art gallery more than a bypass..............

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Let me get this right. Pollies can steal, do drugs, be pedophiles but don't fuck a woman other than your wife? Place is in more trouble than I thought. Like the two football brothers. Bullshit.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
This is the truth. Shallow pool of talent.
Sad but probably closer to the truth. Surely there must be someone else worthy, somewhere.

You have to have sympathy for Vikki getting rogered by a Barnaby. Barnaby is a name that sounds genuinely uncomfortable to me.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

slowmick

38-39"
Surely he's be Barnsey on the job. Methinks too many syllables for a lady to be screaming out Barnaby but have no interest in any video evidence to the contrary...

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, news was saying that the complaint was made to the National Party and was never meant to be public. If that's true you'd expect that some of his colleagues leaked it to keep up the pressure. Or, they know it's true, Barny knows its true and he GTFO'd.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Christing Fuck. It took the useless porkbarrelling, Entitlement gorging, staff fucking, marriage rooting, electorate snubbing oxygen thief long enough to get with the program. Even after he'd been sprung, he held on with a death grip for as long as he could. Barney is just the latest in a long line of Coalition turds that has been resistant to flushing. It seems to take way too much evidence of wrong-doing and public outrage to get rid of these parasites.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
He's not gone for good, he plans on coming back, you can tell by the way he didn't admit any wrong doing and spoke on the best for the party and his constituents. He'll be back.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
He's not gone for good, he plans on coming back, you can tell by the way he didn't admit any wrong doing and spoke on the best for the party and his constituents. He'll be back.
If the harassment claims stick he'll be the next Dastyari