The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That doesn't sou d like politics! I still have difficulty understanding how he has a voice in mainstream politics and such influence on his own party. It is rather sadistic and a sad reflection of wider Australia unfortunately.

John U

MTB Precision
That doesn't sou d like politics! I still have difficulty understanding how he has a voice in mainstream politics and such influence on his own party. It is rather sadistic and a sad reflection of wider Australia unfortunately.
It is a reflection of the lack of talent in federal LNP and their twisted view of the world. Only some of the people in Duttons electorate actually voted for him.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Dutton Definitely racist why else would white Afrikaans SA farmers be so nice but Sudanese are terrorising Melbourne?
Sadistic thats the way to describe Dutton.
Perhaps he is actually a replicant/cyborg like Julie Bishop and the LNP is secretly being taken over by an evil menace.

John U

MTB Precision
Dutton Definitely racist why else would white Afrikaans SA farmers be so nice but Sudanese are terrorising Melbourne?
Perhaps he is actually a replicant/cyborg like Julie Bishop and the LNP is secretly being taken over by an evil menace.
Being?

scblack

Leucocholic
....evil menace....:rolleyes:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Putin has won the election with 127% of the vote.
I fail to see your point? His supreme Excellency is clearly popular with the masses he has liberated from the burden of unregulated democracy. This is reflected by the enthusiasm with which they voted for him.

scblack

Leucocholic
Pinocchio, Snow White and Superman are out for a stroll in town one day.

As they walk, they come across a sign: "Beauty contest for the most beautiful

woman in the world.

"I am entering" said Snow White. After half an hour she comes out and they ask her,

"Well, how.did you do?"

"First Place," said Snow White.

They continue walking and they see a sign:

"Contest for the strongest man in the world."

"I'm entering," says Superman. After half an hour he returns and they ask him,

"How did you make out?"

"First Place," answers Superman. "Did you ever doubt?"

They continue walking when they see a sign:

"Contest! Who is the greatest liar in the world?"

Pinocchio says "this is mine." Half an hour later,

he returns with tears pouring from his eyes.

"What happened?" they asked.

"Who the f--k is Bill Shorten?" asked Pinocchio.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
No way Trumble is worse than Abbot. He does suck, hell, they ALL suck these days, but Trumble is but a dust buster to Abbott’s Dyson when it comes to sucking.

I often wonder what a Trumble govt would be like with the stones to manage his white-anting right wing loonies like Abbott, Dutton, Abetz, etc. I had high hopes when he took control. More fool me.

If only Labor could jettison Shorten we might have a viable option to the current shit show of a circus.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Pinocchio, Snow White and Superman are out for a stroll in town one day.

As they walk, they come across a sign: "Beauty contest for the most beautiful

woman in the world.

"I am entering" said Snow White. After half an hour she comes out and they ask her,

"Well, how.did you do?"

"First Place," said Snow White.

They continue walking and they see a sign:

"Contest for the strongest man in the world."

"I'm entering," says Superman. After half an hour he returns and they ask him,

"How did you make out?"

"First Place," answers Superman. "Did you ever doubt?"

They continue walking when they see a sign:

"Contest! Who is the greatest liar in the world?"

Pinocchio says "this is mine." Half an hour later,

he returns with tears pouring from his eyes.

"What happened?" they asked.

"Who the f--k is Bill Shorten?" asked Pinocchio.
I'm not seeing what distinguishes him above the others in this area of expertise?

And I'm not sure we have had a pm worse than Abbott. Turnbull's issue is popularity and effectiveness rather than competence.

scblack

Leucocholic
I'm not seeing what distinguishes him above the others in this area of expertise?

And I'm not sure we have had a pm worse than Abbott. Turnbull's issue is popularity and effectiveness rather than competence.
Ummm, you're replying to a joke. You know, giggle haha stuff.