The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Scotty T

Walks the walk
humans in search of food. Sure, they won’t be eating brains, but there’ll be a truckload of them, and they won’t be looking too healthy.
Food wars brought on by climate change will be as defining a point for humanity as any other in history I reckon. The current movement of refugees is mostly based on lack of human rights and conflict which can be survived a lot better than lack of food.

The level of intelligent conversation in the thread is great, I can definitely say the mtb community is a lot more open minded on this than the skateboarding community, which is refreshing.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Stop farting, heaps worse than breathing. I'll just have to reduce in other ways, beer is worth paying carbon tax at both ends of the cycle.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Ahh, they're cooked. It's only about how much damage they do on the way out, who loses their seats and whether Shorten has the where with all to not make the same mistakes as the last..., what are we at now, 5-6, PMs in the last 10 years?

IF there is one word that will sum up the Morrison prime ministership, it will be 'desperation'..., ok two, 'hapless desperation'.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
He will just grit his teeth and think of the pension. Shorten (spit) will be the next pm, tossing Tony will get the oppo leader position and it will be the same shit different tie colour.

John U

MTB Precision
I like Calvin’s post earlier for opposition leader. Pyne is the dark horse in a Downer type of way. Jules may get back up. It’s a very shallow talent pool in the LNP.
LNP priorities in order
  1. Do anything to remain in power (breaking the law not an issue)
  2. Self service and graft
  3. Policy for rich backers and the privileged
  4. Policy for the greater good

4 was a considerable distance behind 3 for Howard. Abbott scrapped it all together.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I'm sure we have all been subjected to this rubbish over the last few weeks, but just how much exactly is fifty five thousand million dollars,
Geez it sounds alot when you say it like that!

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I like Calvin’s post earlier for opposition leader. Pyne is the dark horse in a Downer type of way. Jules may get back up. It’s a very shallow talent pool in the LNP.
LNP priorities in order
  1. Do anything to remain in power (breaking the law not an issue)
  2. Self service and graft
  3. Policy for rich backers and the privileged
  4. Policy for the greater good
4 was a considerable distance behind 3 for Howard. Abbott scrapped it all together.
As long as you realise that "the greater good" is a trademarked phrase denoting the bribetaking fundraising rubber arm of the liberal party, in which case it is a subset of points 1, 2 & 3.