The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I like that it's Al Jazeera and the old one nation goon calls them a "foreign nation" and accuses them of spying on Australian parliament. What a cooked cunt.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
It is interesting that "one synapse" weren't the target of the sting, they just happened along.

I hope the AFP or whoever is the appropriate agency pursues this to the maximum extent possible and prosecute accordingly. Trying to lie their way out only shows they are the scummiest of the scum.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I don't think there is enough evidence to show wrong doing from Dutton that would result in him being axed. Lobbyists get paid all the time for setting up meetings with pollies, it's standard across the board in most countries. Dutton is also allowed ministerial discretion and he followed advice from ASIO in not allowing Huang Xiangmo citizenship.

I'm no Darth Dutton fan, but if there was anything stronger on him, they'd have showed it on 4Corners last night.

scblack

Leucocholic
I don't think there is enough evidence to show wrong doing from Dutton that would result in him being axed. Lobbyists get paid all the time for setting up meetings with pollies, it's standard across the board in most countries. Dutton is also allowed ministerial discretion and he followed advice from ASIO in not allowing Huang Xiangmo citizenship.

I'm no Darth Dutton fan, but if there was anything stronger on him, they'd have showed it on 4Corners last night.
Agreed. He met with the guy. Big deal. Unlike Dastyari, he did not actively act on his behalf or lie about anything. And I dislike Dutton, as he likely handed labor the next election (he clearly learned his ropes from Rudd/Gillard).

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Agreed. He met with the guy. Big deal. Unlike Dastyari, he did not actively act on his behalf or lie about anything. And I dislike Dutton, as he likely handed labor the next election (he clearly learned his ropes from Rudd/Gillard).
I'd say he was an avid follower of the liberal party during the Hawke-keating era...

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
I hope so few people vote for Palmer's drones that he gets no funding from the AEC. Hypocritical arsehat he is.
Fuck me Palmer is spending some advertising coin in Tassie at the moment. Is this the same Aus wide or are we just lucky enough to have some marginal seats in play?