The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I was quite shocked at the body language of Duttons family as they stood behind him when he spoke at his event Saturday night, dads just been returned for another term, hat in the ring for party leader, and they all looked like they had just seen a ghost.

In contract to ScoMo’s, dad’s out as PM, becoming a back bencher and his family are as happy as can be.

Dutton really is an animal.

LPG

likes thicc birds
I was quite shocked at the body language of Duttons family as they stood behind him when he spoke at his event Saturday night, dads just been returned for another term, hat in the ring for party leader, and they all looked like they had just seen a ghost.

In contract to ScoMo’s, dad’s out as PM, becoming a back bencher and his family are as happy as can be.

I think it more "Fuck my school mates, friends and colleagues might see me and realise who my father/husband is. I'll need to change friendship groups and schools again next week."

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Exactly what I was thinking yesterday watching the Sky unhinged entertainment channel. Ranting on about needing to move back to the solid right stance their supporters have been demanding
Also the blatant way Josh Frydenberg treated Bridget Archer after she crossed the floor may have been the last straw for conservative Kooyong voters. He's been Scotty's flying monkey in the

I don't watch tv as a rule but Jenny's $1000 dollar dress made me think somebody forgot to buckle her straightjacket.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I've seen a few Facebook comments and the bogans and right wing nutters are calling the election a fraud, claiming that because the polling booths are using pencils the votes have been changed. Funny when a right leaning party gets in it's all legit (still using pencils and all) but if a more left leaning party wins the whole electoral system is a sham. :rolleyes:

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I've seen a few Facebook comments and the bogans and right wing nutters are calling the election a fraud, claiming that because the polling booths are using pencils the votes have been changed. Funny when a right leaning party gets in it's all legit (still using pencils and all) but if a more left leaning party wins the whole electoral system is a sham. :rolleyes:
Tell them to have a look at the AEC website to see how scrutineers are appointed and their role.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Tell them to have a look at the AEC website to see how scrutineers are appointed and their role.
Have you seen the videos going about where some Karen is confronting the poor old polling volunteers about not having the Writ from the Governor General on display at all polling venues and how the guy running the polling venue apparently didn't know what it meant when there was no name of a party above the boxes? They are circulating this as evidence of a huge electoral fraud, when in reality it make bugger all difference.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Shades of America's last election? I was waiting for the cookers claiming it was rigged